chapter 4:the raikage's return to the hidden cloud.naruto's second mission.

Start from the beginning

Naruto then went into his tent and put out the camp fire so nobody would spot their location. After a good night's rest naruto and the raikage woke up and continued their journey back to the hidden cloud village.
They had made it past the boarders of fire country and were now entering lightning country territory where they would then cross the mountains into the hidden cloud village. After crossing the mountains they made it to the front gate of the hidden cloud village and the raikage immediately called for a council meeting saying that he had some trash to get rid of. Naruto.or kii raiton. Moved back to the shadows and waited following the raikage to his village council chambers once inside the council meeting was called to order and the only entrance or exit sealed shut. The raikage then said.

"Now I'm sure your all wondering what happened in konoha during the talks about peace negotiations.
Well I can assure you that I don't know what you people were thinking. BUT SOMEBODY ON THIS COUNCIL COULD HAVE RUINED OUR ALLIANCE WITH KONOHA!!!."

The raikage already knew who's responsible. they were sitting right next to him for kami sake. One of the council members the asked.

"Lord raikage. Where is the ambassador shinobi we sent with you???. Did something happen to him???."

And the raikage said.

"That is a good question.
Tell me something. How many people here are still loyal to my father's cause of gaining the Byakugan from konoha???."

At least half of the council on the shinobi and civilian sides raised their hands. The raikage was disappointed in them. It seems like he has a lot of trash to take care of.
The raikage then asked.

"And how many of you were actually foolish enough to think that you would succeed behind my back and not risk another war between konoha and Kumo???."

Again the same number of people raised their hands and the raikage said as he pulled out the scroll from the hokage.

"This is a scroll with details of the events that happened during my talk with the hokage for peace. Apparently someone here gave the ambassador orders to kidnap the heiress of the hyuga clan.
Not knowing that she had a 24/7 ANBU guarding her at all hours of the day and night. Tell me. How many of you have heard of. The kii raiton kitsune???."

At hearing that name. Kii raiton kitsune. The raikage's council went silent and his advisors shook with fear written all over their faces as one of the advisors slowly backed towards the door and said.

"No. No that's not possible!!!.
The ambassador we sent with you was sworn to secrecy about the kidnapping attempt!!!. How did you find out!!!. The...kii raiton kitsune!!!. Prodical Ninjutsu shinobi of konoha!!!. He's here!!??. Now!!??. Somebody do something!!!. We have to call for our jinchuriki to save us!!!."

And the raikage said.

"Don't bother. Since it's obvious that you are the loyalist that has rallied half of the council's to your cause.
The penalty for this is death.
For defying your fourth raikage and trying to cause a national incident between villages. Your sentenced to death!!!. Kii raiton kitsune!!!."

A loud chirping sound could be heard from the ceiling and a bright yellow light illuminated the room as the only words that were heard spoken was.

"Ninja art. yellow Lightning style: chidori flash!!!."
Everyone in The chambers watched as The ANBU who escorted the raikage back to the village vanished in a yellow flash and rammed the yellow lightning jutsu through the advisors chest and out his back. The raikage then said.

"Does anyone else want to make any more attempts to steal konoha's Byakugan???.
I can garuntee you that you won't be leaving this room alive since half of you people are still considering it. Last chance to either give up on the Byakugan or be killed here and now."