Chapter 4

"That little Neko was so delicious." I smiled and smirked to myself. "I will have to taste her again." A mischievous grin spread across my face. I started to whistle as I walked back to my room.

It's almost time for lunch. Ill just get there early. I walked back to the cafe at the other side of the building. Everytime a nurse passed she is entranced by my looks. They never stop me.

I got to the cafeteria and sat down in my usual corner. Everybody else crowded in moments later. I knew exactly when she walked in. Her scent diffused across the room. She didn't seem to notice me, though. I watched her cool, straight face. The way she walked. I watched her go through the line and eye the food with disgust. I chuckled to myself. She looks funny with her nose twisted up in disgust like that.

I contemplated going up to her and throwing a pick up line at her and using my entrancing looks, but I watched her instead as a different emotion overcame her face for just a split second. Nobody else noticed.

She picked up a milk carton as she gazed at the forks.

The emotion was question.

Then answer.

She swiftly picked up a fork and walked out of the line and back to her seat.

I glared at her. I've seen the scars she has. They cover her so its not that hard to tell. They don't bother me but it's going to be harder for me to get into her room after she gets done.

I got up and left the cafe. I kept turning my head back to look at her. I love her scent.

I walked down the halls aimlessly. Until, I heard her get up and go to the bathroom.

By the way she walked I could tell she had her mind made up. She was happy. I stopped by a corner so she couldn't see me.

I watched her enter the bathroom.

I could feel her excitement. Her anticipation. Her longing.

I smelled the first drop of blood hit the floor. It washed over me like a wave.

Mmmmmm.

It took everything in me not to walk in there and lick it up.

I tore myself away from the corner and I fled back to my room. I could her the nurse and the doctors yelling. I could hear the patients whispering about her.

But most of all,

I could feel her emptiness.

-That Night-

I walked down the long, abandoned corridors. Everyone was asleep. Everyone but one person.

She was crying and she was oh so sad. I could sense her emotions. She was full of deep sorrow. She was helpless. Naive little necko. I shook my head. I won't worry about it she will be okay.

I know she will be.

I went back to my room and fell asleep like everybody else dreaming oh so sweet nightmares all through the night.