Chapter 6

Tsk. That poor little Neko. She got herself locked up in the worst part of this place. I could hear her crying and pleas throughout the night. I barely slept at all.

I want her blood. She wants her death. That could be a perfect combination. I could offer her a way out. Quick and painless. I could end her suffering. I could get the sweet taste of her blood.

Mmmmmmmm. Her blood is always on my mind. The feel of it, and the way it tastes. It kinda turns me on the way I think about how cute her face looked. I smirked into my pillow. "C'mon now Blade. She's food."I said to myself.

I finally decided to get up. She was asleep. The nurses wouldn't bother her right now. They had had enough of her crying for awhile.

I walked down to her room. The nurses gladly let me through when I flashed my smile at them. No nurse was walking down this hallway. None of the other patients noticed me.

All I had to do was follow her scent, and before I knew it I was standing directly if front of room #592. I looked through the window that was conveniently placed in the door. She had a insipid look on her face. No creases. No tears. Her mouth was partly open, but it was cute.

A sly smile spread on my face. She had on no blanket, and her arms were crossed. Her bandages had come off. I could see her scars and her newly formed cuts. The holes I had left in her neck were still there, too. I know she wondered what they were from. She would find out. Soon.

I pulled out the key to her room that had been resting in my pocket. I had swiped it from one of the nurses when I was fake flirting. I slipped it into the hole and turned. I made sure I was quiet enough not to wake her.

I pulled the door open. I softly stepped into the room. I closed the door as to not let anyone see the sin about to be committed. I watched my steps. I paced them to her breathing.

I was so close to her. I raised my hand and slowly brushed a hair out of her face. I was directly above her. Her scent was so strong. My mouth was watering, and I was getting excited.

I slowly leaned down and teased her. I softly let my fangs graze her neck. She shivered. "Oh little Electra," I thought,"You are so cute." I licked her neck in the same path as where my fangs had just traveled. She twitched and made the same delicious noises as the first time when I had bitten into her neck. I came to the puncture wounds, and I licked them. She seemed to love it, even though she was sleeping. I smirked.

I couldn't take the anticipation any longer. I just wanted to bite her and feel her warm blood in my mouth. I slowly and eagerly bit into her neck, again. In the same place, as to not arise any suspicions to her when she looked them over when she woke.

She got red in the face and squirmed. Her heartbeat sped up, and her breathing was heavy. I held her just to keep her still. Not too hard, or I would leave bruises. I continued to suck on her neck. She tasted so good. Her blood filled me with a euphoric sensation. Oh how it felt! I couldn't even contain myself from getting turned on. I bet she felt the same way.

I made sure not to take too much blood, considering she had already lost so much yesterday from her self-mutilation.

I licked my lips. A soft, whisper-like "Ahh" escaped from my lips. Like after a human takes a sip from a drink. Her neck was dry. My face was clean.

I looked at her face, which was now softly tinted pink. She made me want her all to myself. Certainly, no other vampire knew of her here. None of them ventured this far to look for a good meal.

I looked over her body, again. Her cuts. Her scars. Her. I knew she would get suspicious sometime. I didn't care. I left her room, and I went back to mine. Leaving no sign that I had ever been there.