Stupid Wish chap. 15

Start from the beginning

"Reagan, meet your brothers." Aphrodite said, "I would introduce them all but that would take a long time so you can meet them yourself, on your time."

"all right." I said awkwardly as I shifted my weight under all of their stares.

"well, it's nice to meet you Reagan. My name is Davis and I'm the coolest of all of the brothers, trust me."a young man said; he had brown hair that went the tip of his ears in a messy yet classy way. He also had deep blue eyes that looked like the water of the Caribbean Sea.

"oh shut up Davis, all of us know you are the biggest nerd here," a young man said. He had dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes, "My name is Jason. If any of these guys bother you let me know, I'm the oldest, well, besides Bentley."

"yes because I'm the old-y of the group we all know that." Bentley said.

"I think we're making her uncomfortable," said one of my brother's who had black hair and green eyes. "She's frozen in place. You okay Reagan?"

"I -I am fine." I managed to stutter out.

A few weeks ago I was an only child now I have 30 some odd brothers; it was kind of a culture shock. I have no idea what to say to them. All I could think about was traitor, and if any of my brothers were going to get hurt trying to protect me and the ones they love. I wondered about their families and how they found out about Aphrodite and Olympus. I just wanted this to be over with so I could go home to my dad, meg, and David.

"yea, you look like it," Bentley said, sarcastically.

"just give her some space," Aphrodite said as she put her hand on my shoulder. She turned to me and looked at me in the eyes, "I've got to go now, but your brothers will keep you safe."

"Bye mom." my brothers said in union as she opened the front door and walked out. They all looked at me in a curious manner, and it weirded me out.

"so this doesn't become increasingly uncomfortable I want you to come with me; I want you to meet someone." Bentley said.

He made his way to the back of the cabin and I trailed close behind, uncomfortable with all the stares I was getting from my brothers. Emily opened the door to the back porch and we both stepped out into the cool air; off of the porch was a wide backyard that had medium sized trees with golden leaves. Beyond the backyard was a shed that had gunshots coming from it. Bentley started to walk that way and even though I didn't want to go towards the gun I, once again, knew that I could trust Bentley -- That and the fact that I was at a safe house.

We walked through the large backyard crunching fallen leaves along the way. When I turned the corner to enter the shed I saw a girl, who was about my age, that was pulling arrows out of a target that was against the wall.

Bentley cleared his throat and the girl looked up; I could see a smile in her eyes, but it quickly faded.

"Hey, Bentley, " she said as she came towards us with the arrows in her hand.

"Hi, I have someone I want you to meet. " Bentley said as he gestured to me.

Her amber eyes fell on me, as they did I saw a slight smile play on her lips before leaving quickly. She took me in as I took her in. She was fairly tall, had long straight honey blond hair, amber eyes, and an emotionless face.

"So you must be Reagan. "She said as she put the arrows on a quiver that was held up by two legs. I nodded my head in response, "and your Aphrodite's daughter right? "

"Yes, " I said.

"I've heard a lot about you, " She said.

"Who are you? "I asked.