Home sweet home

Amerah's POV

Hi I'm Amerah and I'm 22 years old. I recently graduated from Culinary school in Florida, and now I have my own bakery named Sweetness. I know the name is simple but my mother came up with it. As I was closing up the shop, I was calling my longtime boyfriend James to tell him I was on my way. He is a stay at home boyfriend due to him becoming jobless. Normally he picks up after the second ring, but I brushed it off and jumped in my new all white bentley. I stopped by to get gas so I wouldn't be walking. As I got back in the car my favorite Usher song came on (I don't mind). I boomed that song until I reached the exit to turn on to get to my house. It normally took me 45 minutes to get home, but since it was Christmas time and the cops were everywhere, I decided to go at a slower
pace. When I pulled in my driveway I admired my mini mansion. It was Cheeky pink (my favorite color). I instantly realize our room light is on. As I exited my car I notice a red camry in my yard and instantly think it's his cousin Tommy. As I put the key in the door I notice it was unlocked which is strange because James is on the wimpy side, so he would never leave himself in danger. When I entered my ears were filled with loud moaning. As I ascended the stairs tears began to fall. When I opened my room door, I saw a sight I never wanted to see again. The man I loved with another woman. He tried to apologize but I just wanted him and that blonde bimbo out of my house. This was the first night in a while that I cried myself to sleep. The next morning I woke up feeling like a bum. I did my morning routine and called my mother. After getting off the phone with her, I made myself some coffee and prepared for the long day ahead of me. I decided to wear a pleated skirt with a pink blazer and studded flats. The skirt made my petite but curvy body stand out even more. I decided to just eat breakfast at my bakery since I was running late. I made a note in my iphone 6 to call my real estate agent Jazmund Forester to help me look for a cozy condo. I really didn't care about the budget I just needed to get the hell out of here. I locked up my soon-to-be former home, and sped out my driveway. I pulled up to my shop to see my best friend/co-worker Amelia standing outside. I quickly opened the door because God knows how long she has been standing out here.As we entered I didn't here the last of me abandoning her. I told her how James did me, and she came up with this grand plan to kill him, which I quickly denied. After a few laughs I got really depressed and all I wanted was to be watching chick flicks. I did my normal customers and headed home. After a much needed nap I dialed Jazmund's number and told her of my needs. To my luck she just foreclosed a condo on Eastside. We made an appointment to go see it tomorrow at 2:45. This day isn't going so bad after all.