We duel? Now?

When (Y/N) arrived at home Flieme was satisfied: "Finally I came out after so long time..." "Hm. But I did not want that actually", you answered.
"Why?" he asked " I mean I am your ace monster?" "Whenever I use you, I let power to this world although it's hardly ready for it."
"Don't worry" he tried to soothe (Y/N). "I don't know about that. I must get stronger. As long as I am depending on my special power there is a risk..." "Pff. Let's just have a sleep. I am quite tired" he said while (Y/N)'s deck's light faded.
On the next day, when you walked to the stadium you saw the red head girl again and made a choice. You went over to her and started talking to her: "Hey! I saw you at the tournament yesterday!" "Oh. Hi" was her only answer. She looked at (Y/N) and replied: "You  were there too." "Yeah." "So I guess we will meet in a duel today (Y/N)?" "What do you mean? And why do you know my name?" (Y/N) asked quite confused. "Oh. Seems like noone told you. The other contestant is ill. We will have a duel right now. And I know your name because I saw you duelling yesterday. By the way, my name is Akiza, but you can call me Aki." (Y/N) still was a bit confused. "Oh, ok. So I wish you good luck, Aki!" I told her while we arrived at the stadium. "Good luck (Y/N)" she answered as we went to our changing rooms.
You heard a voice. "You like her." "So what your gonna do now Flieme?" "Nothing. I just wanted to point that out" "Let's just focus on the duel ok?" "Sure. That's what we are here for." Flieme said in a calm voice.
After (Y/N) went through his deck  one last time he left the changing room and stepped onto the battlefield waiting for Akiza.