~Dana~

Dana POV

'Come on johnathan'

Dana whispered to the tall long haired guy crouching behind her as they both peeked behind the window.

'Wait a bit they're almost here'

He whispered sweetly into her ears making her smile.

'They'd kill us if they found out'

She said trying to look towards him but he placed his hands on her shoulders fast enough to stop her from turning.

'No love, they'd love that we cared to wonder'

He whispered closer to her ear, his hair brushed against the nape of her hair making her shiver.

She hated that she liked it.

That she liked him.

She was just 17 and he was 23

He had groomed her for nearly 8 years.

The door in the room opened and Dana's parents walked in discussing quietly.

Dana suddenly felt Johnathan pressing against her, his hot breathe hitting her ears.

He wants her.

But not right now, not right outside her parents window.

And not especially since they aren't married yet.

'J-jo-'

Dana tried to whisper but he pushed even closer against her making her uncomfortable.

'Shh love'

He moved his hand towards her bosoms.

'S-stop!'

Dana grunted pushing him away.

Making him hit a vase that clattered behind them Alerting her parents.

****

My eyes snapped open as the awry feeling of disgust and fear took over my whole body from the memories of my past. Memories I'd rather turn off and burn the switch to. At least they can't hurt me here anymore

Here

In my dorm and Unlike the special students the non special students get three beds inside their rooms which meant three students. My eyes glazed over at the pixie hair cut laying with her eyes shut.

I don't hate her but she seemed a bit off. I can't lie that I'm not the best at meeting people yet but I can gladly say that she doesn't seem like most people so it bothered me.

"If you glared hard enough maybe she'd self implode"Max whispered to me with a smirk as she walked out of the closet packing her hair In a bun.

I guess max can relate to my incoherent behavior with new people."I wasn't"I defend but we both know I was damn outrightly glaring.

Max that coy bitch.

"Sure you weren't, we both knew this would happen"she said picking up her makeup palette patting her face gently. I rolled my eyes but then again she was very correct.

The last three girls before Max that I had sabotaged and made leave the room for other spaces can testify to my undoubted pettiness.
Max on the other hand was a hard headed red head.

I guess you can expect such from red hairs. Feisty lot they are. Even after I went overboard with the snakes in the closet and the stolen drinks she stood her ground like an unmoving boulder.