Hidden Secrets

Izuku's POV

   I overheard the League of Villains talking about their plans.

   "Hey...Do we really have to do that?"

   "Well, it's not like we can do anything else...It's the Master's will."

   "I know but..."

   "I don't want to do it either. He seems nice..."

   "Well...We can go visit that place before doing anything. Master said that he won't mind as long as I don't throw away this chance."

   "Be careful...That guy's not that great either."

   "I know. We'll go next month."

   I peeked out from behind the wall to see Shigaraki and Kurogiri talking to each other. I was thinking about talking to them but someone touched my shoulder.

   "What are you doing?" I turned around to see Dabi. "Eavesdropping, huh?"

   "N-NO! Well, I guess! No, I mean no!" I stuttered. "I mean there's nothing to do and all you guys do is just lock me in my so-called room."

   "Well, what do you expect? A nice breakfast and a luxurious massage?" Dabi rolled his eyes sarcastically. "We're villains. Expect something villainous."

   "I know...I just felt like you guys are...Holding something back." I pouted. Dabi stopped and turned red. "Wait are you okay?! Are you sick? Is it a fever?"

   "N-No...I'm fine." He sighed, turning away. "Just go get some rest."

   He patted my head and left. Weird...

   "I've been here for nearly a week and they didn't do anything...That's more suspicious." I huffed, slowly shuffling my way back to my 'room.'

   I plopped myself on the bed, just watching the clouds roll by.

   "I wonder how Aika is..."

Aika's POV

   I was called back to UA for the second time this week. The first one was by Nezu, who decided to apologize about his rude attitude. This time I was called in by All Might and Mr. Aizawa.

   I glared at the two while they just sat there, silently fiddling with their fingers.

   "What do you want?" I sighed. 

   "We...We just wanted to ask if you're okay." All Might said. "...We want to help."

   "Uh huh." I laughed at that. "Woah...Nice joke."

   "We're not joking...Aika, we need to know where he is. We need you to cooperate with us." Mr. Aizawa said. "I know we did many stuff to you, especially to Midoriya...But please stay with us on this. Nezu doesn't about this."

   "...Are you f*cking serious?!" I yelled. I stood up, getting to leave. "I'm done."

   "Hey!" Mr. Aizawa said, wrapping his scarf around me to stop me from leaving. 

   "You guys force us to leave! Think that we are some spies! And now what?!" I yell, tears falling down my face. "Now that he's gone, do you regret what you've done?! It really hurt us! It hurt him a lot! It never hurt me that much but hearing stuff like that from you guys especially hurt Izu a lot!"

   "We know...We want to apologize." All Might said, averting his gaze.

   "Your pathetic apology wouldn't be enough. It isn't enough." I spat. "He's gone and you think a simply 'sorry' will fix anything?!"

   "...We know..." Mr. Aizawa said. He let me go. His voice was filled with regret and sorrow. "But please...Midoriya's like a son to me. I've always thought of you two as my own children and I regretted everything I've said to you guys. Please! Let me fix it. We'll fix our mistakes."

   "We know that our pitiful excuses won't make you feel better but, we just wanted you to know." All Might said. "We can't do anything to change that past but...We can change the future right?"

   "...This i-is your last chance...If you help me find Izu, I'll consider forgiving you." I cried.

   I never liked stuff like this. People just treat me wrongly and think that an apology would fix everything. I hate it when people take everything for granted. Why does this always happen to me?

   Hopefully this time...It would be different.

Tomura's POV

   "Hey Tomu!" Midoriya said.

   "Tomu!"

   "TOMU!" Midoriya said, getting closer to me.

   "Who that f*ck is Tomu?!" I yelled. 

   "...You don't like it?" Midoriya asked. "It's your nickname!"

   "M-My nickname?" I asked.

   "Yeah! You can call me Izuku and I get to call you Tomu!" Midoriya smiled. "Maybe we can be friends!"

   "No...Heroes and villains can't possibly become friends." I replied. 

   "...But still! Maybe I can help!" He smiled. 

   "No...Leave me alone." I said, pushing his face away from me. Of course not with my hand. 

   Midoriya...Well, Izuku just sat there for a while. He then started singing. His voice was...Very beautiful to say the least. It was very soothing and unique. I felt like I could listen to it forever.

   I found myself humming to the beautiful melody.

   "I see you like it! I'll sing you songs every now and then!" Izuku turned to me when he finished his song. "It can help you calm down!"

   "Thanks...Izuku." I smiled a bit. 

   "You called me Izuku!" He shouted. "Then do I get to call you Tomu?"

   "Fine." I sighed, letting out a few chuckles at his bubbly personality. 

   "I have nicknames for everyone here!" Izuku said, listing off everyone of them. 

   "Why are you so nice anyways?" I asked, getting a bit annoyed. "It frustrates me."

   He paused.

   "I just felt like villains were simply....misunderstood. I just thought that maybe they just need someone to listen to them." Izuku answered. He turned away from me and smiled sadly. "So...If you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you. I know that you wouldn't want to talk to a hero-wannabe like me but...It'll make you feel better."

   He frowned before turning back to me. He smiled again. 

   "I want to be able to help everyone. I know it sounds weird but, that's my dream." Izuku sighed. "So...If you need a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen to you, an eye to cry with you, a mouth to smile with you, or if you just need company, I'll be there for you."

   I felt tears form at his words.

   "Thank you." I said, turning away from him, mostly to hide my tears. But also to hide my blush. "Thank you a lot."