Mission

Izuku's POV

   I jumped up and down as I waited for my mom. I was holding my favorite All Might figure in my hand and sat in the back seat of my mom's car. She chuckled at my behavior and started to drive to the hospital. Today was the day that I'm going to the doctor to see if I had a quirk or not.

   We just arrived and I quickly followed my mom into the doctor's office. He took and x-ray of my foot and told me to wait in the room. I talked to my mom as we waited and she hugged me tight. The doctor came in a few moments later.

   "Mrs. Midoriya, your son has a quirk." The doctor said. "To be honest, I never seen a quirk like this but...If your son doesn't learn how to control it, it may become dangerous. To your son, I mean."

   "W-What is my quirk?" I asked, a bit scared by what the doctor just said.

   "Your quirk...we don't have a name for it but you can attract a lot of attraction and attention from other people when you sing. You can also manipulate people with your singing. It all depends on what you're singing." The doctor said. He sighed and turned to my mom. "We still don't know all the abilities of it but if anything other than that happens, please contact us. If it gets out of hand, it may harm him or other people."

   "Okay. We will." My mom said. She was about to leave but the doctor stopped us.

   "What are you going to call your quirk?" The doctor asked.

   "Hmm.......Soul Song!" I beamed. "I want to call it Soul Song!"

   "Okay." The doctor smiled.

   My mom and I left the hospital. When we arrived at our house, I saw something that I'll never forget. The living room was trashed and the kitchen had food splattered everywhere. My mother stood there, probably in anger and shock. But when I turned to her, she fell down. I noticed a hole in the middle of her chest.

   "M-Mom?!" I yelled. I shook her body, desperately. "Mom, wake up!"

   "I-Izuku...Run." My mom shouted.

   I felt tears fall down my cheeks and she pushed me away. I was about to run but something hit my head. I was about to black out. the only thing I felt was anger, sorrow, and pain.

  "Found you."

   "NO!!!" I yelled. I looked around and saw my bedroom. I sighed. I sat up and stared at my hands. I could feel tears fall down my cheeks. "Why? Why does my life have to be like this?"

   I could feel sweat on trickling down my body. I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my regular clothes. All black. From my mask to my shoes, all black.

   "Izuku, come here!" I heard a familiar voice. I furrowed my brows in frustration and left the room.

   I saw my so called father sitting on the sofa, drinking alcohol. I gritted my teeth in anger and stood in front of him. He stared at me and after a few moments, he threw one of the glass bottles at me.

   It hit my arms and shattered, some of the glass shards piercing my skin. I bit my lips hard, trying not to scream in pain. My father stood up before me and kicked my side. I fell down, clutching my ribs. I grabbed my hair and dragged me to the basement.

   He kicked and punched me, sometimes using tools such as a baseball bat or a metal rod. Even using his quirk at occasions. I felt pain but not as much as I should have. I got used to it. 10 years of abuse, I learned to get used to it.

   "...Well, Izuku." I heard my father's voice. He grabbed my hair once again. "You're going on your first mission today."

   I nodded silently and my father kicked me.

   "Answer me when I talk to you." He said, looking at my eyes. I returned his psychotic stare with a dark glare. He let go of my hair and left me on the floor. "Get ready before dawn. This mission is very important."

Time Skip

   I sat in the back seat of the car, waiting for an order. My father soon stopped at a old mansion and told me to get out. He got out of the car and explained a little bit of what I had to do.

   "Izuku, my boy. Kill the owner of the mansion." My father said, not even glancing at me. "He hasn't paid his debt for ten months now."

   "Bu-" I was cut off by the sudden slap of my father. He glared at me and got back in the car, driving off before I could say anything.

   'When you're done, come to the back of the house, I'll pick you up there.' I looked at the code from my father. It was written in a code so that the police won't get the message.

   I sighed and looked around the gate. It was locked. I climbed the gate and jumped to the other side. I made my way to the mansion and made sure that no camera saw me. I spotted an open window on the second floor so I climbed a tree and silently jumped into the room.

   In the room, there was bookcases and a bunch of trophies. There was four seats and desk. I assumed the room to be a study room. I slowly and quietly opened the door, fishing out my flashlight and my gun.

   I turned on the flashlight and looked around, searching for the owner's room. I soon found it and slowly opened the door. I saw the owner asleep on the bed and I turned off the flashlight, getting ready to shoot.

   Just as I was about to shoot, the owner woke up and stared at me with wide, fearful eyes. He trembled and immediately started to beg me not to kill him and promised me that he will pay his debt soon.

   "Please! My son and daughter can't afford for themselves yet. They're only 6! They lost their mom and I'm their only guardian!! Please! If I don't pay my debt soon, you can kill me. But please not until my kids turn 14." The man cried. He crouched down and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. I sighed and put my gun away. I knew how it felt to lose your only mother. I lost my mother when I was 4 so I decided to let the man live.

   "Only this time." I whispered quietly. I helped him up and turned to leave. I opened his window and was about to jump out but the man stopped me.

   "T-Thank you. Thank y-you so much." The man cried. I smiled slightly at him and jumped out of the window. I landed on my feet gracefully and went to the back of the house.

   As soon as I got to the back, my father slapped me. I fell down because of the unexpected hit. I looked up and saw my father getting ready to go to the mansion.

   "Where are you going?" I asked. He looked at me.

   "Isn't it obvious?" He asked, mockingly. "I'm going to kill the man you had struggle killing. Don't get in my way."

   At this, I got mad. I punched my father and kicked him away. He stared at me with what I assumed to be disbelief and anger. He ran my way and I dodged, punching him in the stomach. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at my father with shaking arms.

   I may have trained using a gun, but that was only on fake models. This was a real person I was about to shoot. I steadied myself. My father dashed at me and out of fear...

   I pulled the trigger.