Cookies

(Just something cute 💗)

Jughead's POV 

I woke up in the middle of the night at 12, I would later find out. I moved closer to Betty's side of the bed and tried to out my arms around her but instead my arm dropped through the air and onto the mattress. I jolted awake at the sudden realization that Betty wasn't next to me. I bolted down the stairs and checked the living room, maybe she couldn't sleep and decided to watch TV.  Not there. I ran to the kitchen and I saw her back turned to me. 

"Betty?" I called out to her.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed, but it was muffled by the loud crinkling of the packet of cookies she dropped.

"W-what are you, Why are you eating cookies at 12 am, Betty?" I asked while also laughing loudly.

She picked up the packet of chocolate chip cookies and resumed eating them. After she ate one she stopped and looked up at me.

"I was hungry, Jug," she said innocently.

"Well, if you're gonna eat my cookies at this ungodly hour and scare me by not being next to me then at least wake me up and eat them with me!" I exclaimed while snatching the cookies out of her small hands and ate one, while grinning at her.

She giggled and took them out of my hands and proceeded to put them back into the cabinet. Then walked up to me and put her arms around my neck, while looking up at me.

"I'm sorry I scared you, Jug, but if I'm not next to you then I might be in the bathroom," she giggled, while reaching up and kissing me quickly. 

I smiled down at her while she smiled up at me. Then suddenly I picked her up bridal style and led her up to the bedroom, placed her carefully on the bed and cuddled her and placed delicate kisses onto her head as we slowly drifted into sleep.