Chapter 27-movie part 3

The others snook off to the bar and I sat in my hotel room playing with Angel. I smiled as she built a tower and knocked it over. There was a knocking at the door and I opened it to see Susan.

"Hey. you guys are back early. How was the grave?" I asked.

"We didn't go. Your brother took them somewhere and I cant find them." I motioned her to come in. 

"Let me see if I can call him. I'm sure there fine. Getting dinner at a restraint close by." She rolled her eyes as I clicked Alfies name. 

"Hey, J. Whats up?" He asked.

"Al? Where are you. Its almost 9 pm. You need to come back." I said. 

"But its so much more fun here." He said. 

"Alfie. Now. I expect you back in 5 minutes. If your not I'll call Miss Guliiver." I heard him gulp.

"Right. 5 minutes." He hung up. 

"There on the way back now." I said. 

"Forget it. I'll go find them." She said and hurried out. I sighed as I looked to Angel who held her arms up. I picked her up and walked down to the hotel entrance. Soon the others came back. jo's hand was wrapped up and Alfies eyes where red. 

"We leave 7am sharp. Hand in your phones." Susan said. 

"Susan this is a little much don't you think-"

"You shut up." She hissed at me. Mitchell walked by and I ask him to take Angel up stairs to our room.

"I can't believe you." I said. Alfie just looked up at me. "When you said you was going to the pub I thought you meant for food. Maybe have a pint for shits and giggles-"

"We were just having a good time." Alfie said. 

"Jo has been stabbed in the hand!" I yelled. "Forget about your job, your lucky your not arrested." I said. "And you?" I turned to Susan. "What the hell is wrong with you? I get you want your son safe but I would NEVER stand but and watch my daughter be stabbed in the hand. Never mind record it. You could have stopped this. Yet you stood there and let it happen. Your not responsible. Your both as bad as each other and you need to start getting along or someones going to get seriously injured." I snapped before going upstairs to my room.

*****

I woke up at 4am to Mitchell climbing into bed. 

"What are you doing up?" I asked.

"Nothing baby. Go back to sleep." I nodded and cuddled into him, but sat up when I smet beer. I turned on the lamp and looked at him, crossing my arms.

"Where you been?" I asked. 

"Umm...letting a smuggler send Jo's mum to France in a trunk." He said. 

"What!?" I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth. We glanced over to Angel who just rolled over in her travel coat and slept. 

"Then we may have gone to a strip club." I felt angry. Very angry. 

"You sent Jo's mum to France. In a trunk." I hissed. 

"The trunk has holes in it. She can breath." Mitchell said. 

"Then you went to a strip club?" I asked. 

"Only a couple drinks now I'm here." He smiled. 

"You know what. I can't be bothered." I frowned and rolled over, facing away from him. 

"Why are you so angry?" He asked.

"Don't matter. Go sleep Mitch." I said. 

"Obviously it does." He said. "So?"

"So? What? You and the others get to go out, do what you like. Go drinking. I'm stuck here looking after Angel. You guys are out making memories and having such a great time together and I'm not involved. Was there any point in me coming?" I frowned.

"Babe-" I moved away when he went to touch me. 

"Don't Mitch. Just don't." I sigh and closed my eyes. Going back to sleep.

*****

I sighed as I got up and sorted Angel out while Mitchell slept. I got dressed myself and went down to the breakfast room. I did both me and Angel some breakfast and smiled as she quickly ate. I pulled out my phone and saw a text. 

"Gone out. We'll be back by tonight." Mitchell. I frowned adn I picked up Angel. I walked into the Hotel resepion adn saw Rosie. 

"Rosie?" I asked adn she looked over to me. 

"Jamie." She hugged me. "Where are the others?" 

"Dont know." I said. "Mitchell text me saying they'd be back by tonight." I sigh.

"Why didn't you go with them?" She asked.

"It seems the fun they want to have...they cant have with me adn Angel around." I frowned and smiled slightly seeing Angels face. "We're okay spending all day here though." I said wiping tears away. 

"Jamie." I shook my head. 

"Alfie wanted to make memories. Hes doing that. Im not going to stand in his way." I said adn went back up to my room. 

*****

I gasped as I sat there tears in my eyes. My brothers face all over the TV. A terrorist. There was a pounding at my door. I opened it and saw my dad adn Miss Gulliver with the police. 

"I...I just saw...Was anyone hurt? Is everyone okay? Did he really do it? Is Mitchell okay?" I panicked. 

"Sweetie. Just sit down. The police want to ask you some questions about what happening." An officer went over to Angel. He gently picked her up. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. He ignored me and left the room. "Where is he taking her?"

"For now shes being taken somewhere safe." Miss GUlliver said. 

"Ill tell you anything but bring her back." I demand. 

"Miss I need you to calm down." The officer said. 

"I'll call Alfie. He'll explain everything but bring my daughter back right now. " I yelled. I clicked Mitchells name and let out a sob.

"J? You okay?" I heard Mitchell ask. 

"WHat the fuck did you do!?"i yelled.

"Shit I think she knows sir." I heard Mitchell say. 

"Jamie. Its not what it seems-"

"Police are here., They taken Angel you baster. What the fuck did you do!?" I yelled.

"Shit. Look I swear I didnt do it." Alfie said. 

"You didn't? There are photos of you with this man who is a terrorist all over the news." I snapped. 

"I sweatr I didn't know he was a terrorist. He told me to take this to a house adn call him once it was there. I didnt think it would blow up." He said panicing. "Just calm down."

"My daughter has just beedn taken from me adn they wont give her back. Do you think you have ANY right to tell me to calm down!" I snapped. It went quiet. 

"Im sorry,. I swear I'll fix everything." Alfie said adn hug up. I just sopbbed and looked up at my dad. 

"Where did they take her?" I asked.

"Miss Wickers. I think you got the wrong impression. We're not taking your daughter away. Mearly taking her out the situation. She will be returned to you. No charges are on you. We just dont wish for her to be hurt. Thats all." I let out a shacky breath as Rosie helped me grab my things adn shove them into my dads van before we followed the police to there head quarters.