Chapter 6 (s1e3-Part 2)

"Mr Wickers. I'm just returning Steven and Jamie." I groan and walked into the class, Throwing my bag down.

"Why where you taken?" Alfie asked.

"I don't know!" I yelled making Mitchell shuffle his chair away from mine a little. "I didn't do anything."

"Well its better to be sure." Fraiser said and I gave him the finger as soon as his back wasn turned.

"Did you apologise to grayson?" Alfie asked Steven.

"As if. I told him to swivel." Steven groaned. "As if he cared. He had his arms wrapped around your baby sister and told me to fuck off."

"You and Grayson!?" Mitchell yelled. Rem laughing.

"See everything can be resolved with words." Alfie said.

"What about isreal and Plasticine?" Mitchell asked.

"Oh, stop learning." Alfie said.

"Mr Wickers could I bum a dime of your time." Fraser asked.

"Ying. Take over." Alfie said before leaving the room. I pulled out my note book and looked up, realising everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Grayson?" Jo asked.

"Since when?" Chantell asked.

"Not long. Just a week or two." I said.

"He any good in bed?" Chantell asked.

"Must be. Why else would she stay with that ugly mug." Rem asked.

"One, I wouldn't know. And 2 at least he has a chance to get laisd. Unlike some who'll die a virgin." I said aiming it towards Rem.

"I ain't no virgin." Rem said and I smiled.

"So you and Mitch worked it out then. Who tops?" I asked making the others snicker.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Steven asked.

"Well...Okay lets face it no one here likes Frank. So why would I tell you Im dating him?" I asked and the others looked between each other.

"Because you our friend?" Chantell said in her 'duh' tone.

"Yeah. I know. I was going to tell you all...Just not Alfie. Not for a while. Guess that's out the picture now." I groan.

"Why not tell him. He is your brother." Jo said.

"Yeah a guy half my brothers age scars the crap out my brother. And I'm going out with him. I can see that going just great. Don't you?" I asked.

*****

We sat in the Assembly hall and I took a deep breath knowing how this was going to go.

"Al right listen up you cock suckers." The guys yelled to us.

"Can we just real in on the homophobia just a little, in front of the children." Alfie asked.

"Yeah keep you plug in dick tickler." The man said, before slapping Alfies bum, making us all laugh.

"So personal safety. Who wants to throw a 1 inch punch?" He asked.

"Yes brov!" Mitchell yelled as everyone put there hands up except me.

"Obviously we wont be doing that." Alfie said. "Because this class is about avoiding violent situations. Now all you need to win in a fight is that." Alfie tapped his head.

"Head butts." The guy said.

"Thinking." Alfie said. "Preat here is going to help you recognise the danger signs. Aren't you Preat? How to spot trouble."

"Ah. Rascal profiling. It used to be just blacks, now Asians are tricky too." Preat said.

"That's inappropriate." Alfie said.

"Alright. Volunteers. Who wants to dance?" Preat asked. Everyone's hand went up except mine.

"I'll do it." Alfie said making the others whine.

"Alright butt stuffier. Here's your kit." Preat threw him the kit which he nearly dropped.

"Im not getting changed." Alfie said.

"Alright. Wheels. Your up." Preat said.

"Alright. I'm going." Alfie said leaving us with Preat.

"Alright. While hes gone. You." He pointed at me and I just looked at him. "Your up."

"I wouldn't do that mate. Her boyfriend will skin you alive." Mitch said.

"Now." He demanded and I slowly got up. In seconds he had his arms around me and threw me down.

"Next. You." He pointed to Mitchell.

"Babes you okay?" I couldn't move.

"What the fuck!?" Mitchell came over with Jo and I tried to move, only to whimper.

"What hurts?" Jo asked.

"My spine. ribs." I whimper.

"Shit. She needs to go to the nurse." Jo helped my up before Ying helped me walk to the nurse.

*****

I was laid down on the small medic bed.

"You'll be fine. Just winded. You might get a bruise on you ribs and the bottom of your spine from where you fell. But you should be fine." The nurse frowned putting an ice pack on my ribs. Fraiser ran in and looked around panting.

"I heard what happened." He panted.

"A word outside Mr Fraiser." The nurse said and I just took deep breaths as I laid there. I jumped when the door slammed open. A very pissed of Frank stood there.

"The fuck happened?" he stormed over and kissed me.

"Self defence guy threw me to the ground." I said. He moved the ice pack and lifted my shirt slightly before pulling a face that made him seem even more pissed.

"I'll kill him." He growled.

"Don't get arrested." I whined cupping his face, rubbing his bruise from earlier. "We've both had a shit day, huh?" He hummed doing my top back up. "Wanna leave early?"

"You read my mind." He grinned and He helped me get up. The nurse came back in and frowned at Frank.

"Franks going to take me home. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish the day. My back hurts too much." i said with fake tears filling my eyes.

"Alright dear." She said giving me a small warm smile. Frank helped me walk out to the bus stop.

*****

The next day I wobbled into school and into class.

"Haven't you heard granddad. Its all about murder blade now." Mitchell said.

"Told you so." I said sitting down, hissing in pain.

"Finally lose your V-card?" Rem asked.

"No you dick. I'm still recovering from my brothers stupid decision to invite a psyco into the school." I said and Steven gave me a small frown.

"Dont worry. She locked me out my own flat." Alfie groaned.

"Yep and Frank had so much fun ripping up all your posters and stuff." I smirked.