Chapter 20 (s2e7)

I smiled as I pushed my 5 months old baby through the halls toward my class. The first of December. I had the Visitors badge on. Alfie had been bringing my work home and bringing it back to school the next day for the past 5 months. But I was coming back after Christmas break. Fraiser had asked me to come in and help Alfie with his Christmas play. I walked to the class and opened the door before pushing Angel in. 

"Jamie? What are you doing here?" Alfie asked as Steven and Chantell fussed over Angel who just gave them both a gummy smile. 

"Fraiser called and asked me to help with some play your putting on." I said and sat next to Mitchell who pulled faces at Angel making her smile. 

"Well we have a cast. Its the play itself that needs work." Steven said. I took his copy of the script and looked over it before looking up at Alfie. 

"Al...what was you going for here?" I asked.

"A mash up of Robo cop and Nut cracker. Robo cracker." He smiled nodding his head.

"Al. Im only 4 pages in adn I dont get it." I said. "Whos the cast?"

"Us." Steven said adn I looked around. 

"Well us and grayson." Chantell said. 

"Oh right. I knew I had something else to do today. I have to take Angel to see Frank." I said and Steven looked confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"He said he wants to a least get a chance to meet her." I said. "So I'll let him meet her and they tell him to shove everything he said up his ars." I smiled. 

*****

I watched as the others laid on the floor and rolled over each other. Angel was waving her arms around smiling as Rem tried to wheel over Mitchell.

"Hey look. She thinks its funny." Rem smiled trying to wheal over Mitchell again. 

"No. Forget it." Mitchell said getting up. I was going to introduce her to Frank after but he just watched us both. Mitchell came over and kneeled down in front of the baby who just his his cheek. "Is it funny when I get hurt?" She made a noise and I smiled. 

"Apparently it is." I grin. Mitchell kissed me quickly before holding up a stuffed bumble bee for Angel to play with.  Miss Gulliver came in and stood by me as she watched the others.

"Alfie? What's going on?" She asked.

"Just doing a trust exercise." Alfie said. 

"Okay. I was just wondering who was coming with me and Alfie on our special outing this afternoon." She smiled.

"Shit. Sorry I forgot to ask." Alfie said. "Guys does anyone want to go with Miss Gulliver-"

"And Mr Wickers." Miss Gulliver asked quickly.

"And me, to a lovely trampy soup kitchen?" Alfie asked.

"I ain't wanking no tramp." Rem dog said. 

"Theres no wanking involved." Alfie huffed. 

"Sorr. I can/t Angel hasnt had all her shots yet." I said. Miss Gulliver nodded understanding. "Maybe I could help out next year."

"I was sort of hoping to spend some time with Angel and Jamie." Mitchell said. 

"I wanted to meet Angel." Frank said. 

"Well its not for another hour so you have enough time to meet Angel. And I'm sure you can spend some time together after." Miss Gulliver said. 

"I guess." Mitchell frowned.