Chapter 18 (s2e5-part 2)

We got back to school right on time and walked into class.

"What do you mean none of you sell drugs?" I just looked at Alfie before pushing him away.

"Oh shut it a minute." I smiled.

"You look happy." Steven said.

"We found out the gender." Mitchell smiled.

"Well tell us. Will I have a god daughter or god son?" Steven asked loudly.

"Come on guys. This is more important-." I glared at Alfie who quickly sat in his chair. "Continue." He said in a squeaky voice. I held up a scan photo.

"I'm going to name her Angel." I smiled and Chantell squealed happily while Steven just hugged me.

*****

"Al...I dont feel so good in here." I frowned as I sat in the back, far away from the science equipment they where using to make drugs.

"Oh hush. It'll only take a minute." He said waving me off. Wow best brother ever.

"Alfie it stinks in here. What is that?" Miss Gulliver asked as she came into the room.

"This my old friend is the new legal high." I felt dizzy.

"Al...Im not doing so good over here." I mumbled.

"One moment Jamie." I tried to get up but had to grab the table for balance.

"Please tell me you aren't cooking drugs with children. One that is pregnant. The fumes alone could harm the baby-"

"Im okay. Need fresh air." I said. I went to walk but everything went black.

*****

I slowly blinked my eyes open and looked around seeing I was in the nurses office.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ah good your awake." I looked over and saw my dad and Miss Green.

"Angel. Why on earth would you take drugs. Especially with the baby?" My dad asked.

"Drugs? What?" Then it crashed down on me. Alfie cooking drugs. I needed a lie.

"It was a vitamin for baby. Shes said it was." I said tearing up. "Is my baby okay?"

"Who said it was a vitamin?" My dad asked, even Pro green looked a little worried. Probably worried this would get out and ruin her perfect image for the school.

"The drugs awareness teacher. She was saying such nice things about the baby. I was sick again in the bathroom and she said it would help. Said it was a source of vitamin C and it should stop the sickness. I swear I didn't know." I sniffled as tears fell down my face. Most where real. "Is the baby okay?"

"We're waiting on the ambulance." Miss Grean said. I nodded slowly as my dad whipped my tears.

"It'll be alright sweetheart." He said with a small smile.

"I want Mitchell to come." I frowned.

"Alright. I'll get him. Hes in Alfie's class correct?" I nodded and Miss Green left. Soon Mitchell hurried back but Miss Green wasn't with him. Mitchell just held my hand until the ambulance arrived.

*****

I finally got home and the doctors said the baby was fine. If I had taken anymore han I had it would be a different story. But everything was okay.