"I love you ma" he said staring at me instantly it made me very uncomfortable

I cleared my throat "I love you too" I said not making eye contact with him

He backed up from my car and I pulled out of the driveway on my way to Lisa house. Lisa is a girl I met at chick-fil-a one day when kairi was with me I was hungry so I decided to eat there the line was really long so she decided to let me skip her in line and we started talking from there Lisa is a really nice Person she's 20 and she have a 2 year old son name trayvon by her boyfriend ace I knew her for 3weeks now and we actually become really close.

While I was driving I started thinking about how me and Dave meet to him not like me to us having a daughter together when I found out I was pregnant I was devastated I didn't want a baby I was young I felt like a baby would ruin my life but in reality she made my life better I love my babygirl she was my world the first moment I laid eyes on her I cried tears of joy she was so precious she had a head full of hair like me when I was a baby . I just wish dave would get his act together and stop doing me so wrong he physically mentally and emotionally abused me in so many ways . I know y'all like "Leave Him" "Let Him Go" "Run Away" I hear y'all but it's not easy leaving a man you love Dave is my first love he took my virginity he gave a beautiful babygirl it's hard.

Pulling up to Lisa house I hopped out my car going around to kairi side to get her out i open the car door and her big beautiful brown eyes landed on me and she started to smile reaching for me I unbuckled the seatbelt and grabbed her carseat and her baby bag I closed the door and grabbed my purse from the passenger side of the car then locked my car up.

Knock knock knock!

Knocking on Lisa door I waited for her to answer.

"COMING" I heard her yell from inside the house

I stood there waiting with kairi car seat in my hand. I heard the door unlocking and then it opened revealing lisa causing me to smile lightly.

"Hey girl" she said smiling pulling me into a hug

"Hey" I mumbled hugging her back

"Come in come in" she said gesturing for me to come in

I walked in and I sat kairi car seat on the floor by the couch taking a sit next to her carseat as she continued to look up at me smiling.

"Do you want something to drink" Lisa asked walking inside the living room

"Sure, a sprite would be nice" I said looking over at her before taking kairi out her car seat

"Okay I'll be right back then we gone talk about how you been" she said smiling before walking away

"Hi mommy baby" I said smiling at her as she played with my cheeks

She started babbling trying to talk to me but me being a mother I understand her.

"I love you mami" I said kissing her chubby cheeks

She kissed me back leaving slob all over my face causing me to chuckle.

"Here" Lisa said passing me a sprite soda inside a glass cup

"Thanks" I said before drinking some

"Sooooo, how have you and Dave been since y'all had the baby" she asked excitedly looking at me with a smile

"We've been okay" I said shrugging my shoulders swallowing the lump that was forming in my throat

She frowned her eyebrows staring at me "You sure? Are you okay" she asked in a worried tone