Chapter 11: Getting To Know You

After our nap, we went outside and they were all eating junk food.

"What did we miss?" Ricardo asked.

"Not much, Luke kissed Sapphi." Maggie answered.

"Maggie!" Sapphi blushed.

We just chuckled. "Luke, you better treat Sapphi well, you've met her family, and there's a say that goes like this, never mess with Royalty. Besides, Jace would have your head if you mess with her." I told him as he shook his head.

"Sapphi is in great hands." He said before kissing her cheek, she turned red.

"Alright, now did you two got dirty?" Eric asked us.

"No, we just made out and ended up falling asleep. Besides, kind of hard getting dirty when mother nature hits you." I sighed.

"When we do get dirty, none of you will be near us." He told them while wrapping his arms around my waist. I just smiled. And now unholy thoughts about us together at flowing my mind.

"Well, at least you two re finally taking that step of kissing and being together. Took your sweet time man." Eric told him.

"I like to take my time." He smirked. "I won't jump on her just right now, first we need a date then another one and when the time comes, I will make Chantelle see the stars." He turned me around and planted one very mind-blowing kiss.

"You're turning me on and mother nature just hit me recently." I told him as they all just laughed.

"All in good time, Princesa." He pecked my lips.

Luke and I smiled at each other knowing our wishes come true. He found sweet Sapphi, and I finally have a chance with Ricardo.

...........

The next day I invited him over for lunch.

"I'm finally meeting the famous Ricardo, just so you know, if you hurt my sister, I'll bury you alive."

"I won't hurt her, she's safe with me." He answered him while interlacing our fingers.

"Relax, Aaron, if anyone is burying him alive, it will be me." I grinned as he laughed. Ricardo just looked at us as if we were crazy.

We're just a little crazy. Have you met who our mother is? The woman had to chase our father who couldn't see her for dust.

"Alright, lunch is ready." Mom yelled. We went to the table and took a sit.

"So, Ricky. I heard you're going to college next year." Dad mentioned while putting food on his plate.

"Yeah, thanks to you and Chantelle." He smiled. "I'm grateful for this big opportunity."

"You're a good kid, just make sure you study hard and get good grades. And one day in the future, you might have your own pet clinic." Dad answered.

I smiled looking at them talking. How cool is it that the guy I like and the most important man in my life getting along?

"Ricky, tell your mom I have a job offer for her." Mom told him.

"She will be really happy. I'll let her know later." He replied to mom.

After lunch, we all went to the backyard to have coffee. We all got to know more about Ricardo and he got to know more about us. Also, dad threatened him to not hurt me. There he was, overprotective dad.

His parents arrived an hour later to talk and get to know each other more. We left the backyard and went to the rooftop. We laid on some big cushions on the floor and enjoyed being together.

He pulled me into a kiss a very heated one. His lips left mine and went to my neck making me moan every time he sucked it. He pinned me down and licked his lips then bit the bottom one.

"I wanted to kiss you since I arrived, but too many people." He mentioned which caused me to giggle.

"Yeah, me too. But luckily, everyone is downstairs talking. I just want to kiss you over and over again." I pecked him all over his face.

"Same, how about a date next Saturday?"

"I can't wait. A whole day with you." I smiled as he smiled too.

"And I can kiss you without interruptions and maybe do unholy things to you." He told me as he pecked my lips.

"Are you sure you can handle me?" I asked while getting on top of him.

He smirked and now he was on top of me, "Princesa, once I'm inside you, I'll handle you in a way you will not be able to walk and will beg me for more." He whispered in my ear, that sent shivers down my spine and now I was really turned on, "But all of that, will be for another time."

"Well, I'm a hard woman to please, Mr. Diaz." I smirked.

"Oh Miss. Black. Just you wait." With that said, he crashed his lips against mine. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about getting unholy with him. I mean the man is sex on legs. I do know one thing, and that's, that I want Ricardo to be mine, I don't want another girl in our way.

But you know, sometimes secrets can haunt you and bite you in the ass.