Chapter 7: Back To Work

We were interrupted by a woman entering his bedroom. We pulled away and I got off Ricardo's lap.

"Breakfast is ready, I'm Rachel, his mom."

"Chantelle." We shook hands.

We made our way to the kitchen and were met by his father and an older woman.

"I'm, Marla, her mom and his Nana." She smiled. I introduced myself.

After getting acquainted, we had breakfast. The food was so delicious. Carlos told me that it was a traditional dish from Colombia.

"Amazing, thanks for a very delicious breakfast."

"You're welcome, dear." His mom said.

"So, drunkie, want to watch a horror movie?" Ricky suggested.

"Yeah, I love them." I replied, we went back to his bedroom and watch the movie.

"I have a feeling with those two." Marla told Rachel.

"On yeah, this will proof that social classes don't matter when it comes to love." She replied.

We sat in his bed and he put play.

"If you get scared, you can hold my hand." I told Ricky. He rolled his eyes.

"Try not to jump on me. Or be all over me if a scary part comes up." He added.

"If I recall, you were the one who danced really sexy with me. You move the other dude away and grabbed me. So, who was all over who?" I smirked.

"I was with few drinks in my system." He shrugged. I just chuckled. We returned to the movie and enjoyed it.

Once the movie was over, I went to take a shower, he lends me tee shirt and sweatpants. I came out of the shower and saw him writing on his computer.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just checking some new equipment that will arrive tomorrow." He answered.

"Sounds fun." I yawned. I went to lay on his bed and fell asleep.

Ricardo

I closed the computer and turned around and saw her sleeping. My clothes look really good on her. How can someone look sexy in that? Yet Chantelle pulled it off.

I won't admit this to her, but I do enjoy her company. Normally I don't care what the girl I've been out with do, but Chantelle. Is different. How can someone feel like this in a short time?

But let's face it, us will never happen. We come from different worlds. So, maintaining my distance will do. After she goes home today.

Chantelle

I woke up around 4 pm. I said bye to his family, and then Ricardo drove me to my house.

"Thanks, Ricky. You prevented from someone taking advantage of me." I smiled.

"No problem, next time don't do anything like that. You got lucky I was there. I'll see you tomorrow at work, don't be late."

"Yes sir." I salute him. I got off his car, and then it hit me, "wait where's my car?"

"Maggie took it and left with Eric. She will return it later. If your parents ask, just tell them that Maggie's car is getting repaired."

"Sounds good, see you tomorrow boss." With that said, I went inside my house and then he drove off.

"So, how was your weekend with Maggie?" Dad asked.

"It was fun. We saw dolphins, movies and I bitch about my amazing job." I hugged him and then went to my bedroom. He just chuckled.

Mom came from the backyard and gave dad a kiss, "what did I missed?"

"Not much, just our daughter thinking we believe that she was at the beach house." He replied as she chuckled.

..........

The next day after classes were over, I went to work. I can't wait till this whole working thing is over.

"What's in the agenda today?" I asked as I walked to where he was.

"Well, you have to change the oil car and try not to get it spilled on you."

"Can't you do that and I will work on whatever you're working on?" I questioned him.

"I'm repairing two doors and then remove the whole paint."

"On second thought, oil car works for me." I went to where the car was.

I hate this place, I hate cars, and I hate oil car. I let my anger take over and the oil landed on me. Again.

"Honestly, what is it with you and oil?" Trisha asked me. "This is how it's done." She said I was putting it in the wrong place. And that the car I was putting it on was for practice and in case I would screw.

"Thanks, wait why did you help me?"

"Well, after that punch you told me your last name. I just thought you were a rich girl. But your family is one of the most powerful here in New York. I don't want drama in my life."

I chuckled, "we don't kill people, we just know how to defend ourselves. But if someone harms us, is game over for them, dad has a short temper and it's very protective of us." I answered her.

"Good to know. Now, do you want t to prank Ricardo?"

"Do I love, red velvet? Hell yeah!" I answered her as she chuckled.

I don't hold grudges, everyone deserves a second chance, once you pass that whole tattoo, piercing cold exterior girl, she's actually nice.

"Alright, we place this here and done." She said while placing my favorite thing, oil car.

"Now Ricardo will know what is like to be covered in this thing." We placed it in his locker.

We left the lockers and went back to work. And this time, on a real car. Needless to say, I nailed it.

"Ha! In your face, Ricardito." I stuck my tongue at him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Well, job well done, Princesa." He leaned in, "you looked really hot working." With that said, he went to the lockers.

"Three, two, one." Trisha said and boom.

"What the hell!!"

Oh, this should be fun.