He's my what?! I don't care if he the bloody Alpha.

My first story hope it goes well so here goes.

..............................................................

The sun shot through the blinds as if it weren't there. Waking up to sunlight seriously blows. But having my little brother run into my room as if the house was on fire yelling "HAPPY BITTHDAY."

So let me introduce myself. My name is Marabella Anne Tate. I'm 18 as of today. I have an 8 year old brother and a twin brother . His name is Blake Joshua. I call him BJ or dick. I'm a good 5"3'. Not to fat and not to skinny. My hair is blond with sea green dip dyed tips that reached the end of my rib cage. My Eye color is a bright blue but changes shades when my mood changes.

They all came bursting in my room at 6 am yelling happy birthday. I don't know why they can't just do it to my brother I mean his birthday is today too.

Blake looked at me in a mischivious way and jumped on my bed as if it were empty. Ugh I hate this kid. "sis do you not remember I can hear you perfectly fine," the idiot stated out loud.

"No way really I haven't noticed," I retorted. "any way ms.sacastic get out of bed and get dressed were going to the pack house before school." he stated. Ugh the one thing I did not want to do was go to the pack house I mean seriously I don't want to find my mate and I really don't want to see the soon-to-be alpha. A.k.a Branden Sevilia.

I've hated the boy since we were little seeing as all he did was ignore me. Even when I tried talking to him when we were little all he did was look down and play with his toys.

Don't get me wrong Branden was as sexy as Leonardo de Caprio when he was younger. Though he has and attitude of a child. Branden had green eyes. Hair that was neatly kept but still looked hot on him. he was built due to always exercising but never joining any sport. He was a good 6"3'. A whole damn foot taller than I was.

Getting to the point I was a very stubborn child so when he didn't want to become my friend I had ignored him back. As I got up and headed to my ensuite I skipped to my tub and turned on the tap waiting for it to warm up as I stripped. As soon as I felt the warm water I jumped in and cleaned myself till I shined.

I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out of my ensuite into my walk in closet. I chose my everyday outfit that consist of a space looking wild print skinnies, an elbow length tee that said 'oh really I hadn't notice' and my bright sea green converse. I left my perfectly curled hair the way it was and put mybraclet that my brother had bought me for my 16th birthday.

I jumped the stairs 2 at a time. Seeing as everyone else was waiting on me I took the chance to jump on my brother's back and yell " giddy up horseyyyyy!" And as expected everyone laughed at my childish actions. My brother and I got into my jet black camaro. Oh how I loved my baby.

"You do realize I can hear you right?" my brother asked through our mind link. " and you do realize you can easily walk right?" I retorted. And that ladies and gents shut my brother up.

As we arrived at the pack house 10 minutes of speeding and loud music, my brother jumped out with a loud triumphant 'yes were here'

My bestfriend Isabella was sitting on the front steps reading a book like always. As she heard Blake yell her head snapped up as if she saw a ghost. My brother stopped right in his tracks and stared at her as she got up and looked as she was going to run.

"Isabella don't you dare run and get your ass back over and face my brother," I said in a the most threatening but happy manner. She turned around and walked slowly with her head down over to my brother.

He grabbed her waist and muttered into her ear mate and I saw her shiver. I giggled at the sight and walked inside the pack house. As soon as I entered a scent hit me full force. The scent of my mate. The woodsy, cinnamony with a tinge of vanilla hit my nose and it smelt so divine.

But I knew it was his. I tried to run looking for a place to hide but everyone popped out and yelled happy birthday. I saw him run down the stairs and he captured my eyes. He froze and just stood there looking straight into my eyes. Everyone stood around us quiet.

He ran to me and engulfed me in a hug and muttered, "I knew it was you, I knew it." Of course he knew it, he was a day older than me and Blake. But all I did was stand there as he let go and my tears decided that now was a good time to rain on my parade. A single tear fell and all I said was "I'm sorry" before I ran straight out the door and into the woods.

....................:).....................;).................

Sorry for the cliffhanger my lovelys I just had to or I might have told you everything in one part so that's good enough.

So rate, vote,and share broooo cause you know you want to.

Follow me on

twitter : lainneysmiles

Instagram: lenahhbearr

Buhbyee

He's my what?! I don't care if he the bloody Alpha.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें