"Time to go, Harry." Zayn said. "Hope you enjoyed your little holiday in Louisville."

Honestly, he didn't want it to end. He wouldn't even call it a holiday. Louisville was his home. Harry couldn't imagine just leaving all of this behind-- seeing Gemma, seeing Sydney, going to the Starbucks on Third Street-- just to go practice for a tour.

"I don't want to leave." He whined right to their faces, and he sounded like a spoiled child. "I want to stay here with Sydney and Gemma."

"Now you're getting attached." Liam sighed. "We told you being in this city too long wouldn't be good for you, Harry. We have to go."

Then he started crying. A tear rolled down his soft cheek and dropped onto the floor without making a sound. Luckily his back was turned to Sydney and she didn't see, or else she would start to cry too.

"Just give me a minute." He rubbed his eyes until they were red and shut the door in his friend's faces. When he got his composure somewhat he turned to face Sydney and the emotions came flooding back.

"Harry?" She said, standing up. "Were you... crying?"

"I'm fine." He lied. "I just have to go now."

"Wow." Is all Sydney could say. "Those were the best 3 months of my life."

Harry shook his head in denial. He didn't understand how he could make someone's life better. He was your average boy with the not-so-average package. Nothing was special about him except for his title. "How?" he asked.

Sydney just stood there, numb. Then she pulled a piece of paper filled with writing on it and handed it to him. "Read this when you get to your second stop of the tour," she said, "it explains everything."

"Okay." Harry sighed, and with that more tears flowed from his olive green eyes.

"Sydney, come with me."

"What?" She breathed out, her breath hitched in her throat. "What?" She repeated.

"Come with me on tour, babe. I can't go six months without you."

"Likewise." She said, and hugged him tightly. "But I just can't go with you. I have to study to get another degree for something with a higher pay, and I just can't afford to spend time with you on the road Harry. I hope you understand."

He shook his head in disbelief. If only things were easier. Why couldn't Sydney be jobless, living off of his money? That would make her seem selfish but he knew that's not why she wanted to be with him so badly. Why couldn't she come with them on tour and see all different parts of the world? They could travel the world together. And that gave him an idea.

"Sydney," he said, "how about you come with us on the last leg of the tour?"

Her face lit up. She thought that was a good idea too. "When is it?"

"August." Harry answered. "It'll be all the way in Europe. We're going to every country you could ever imagine Syd, and I want you to experience it with me."

The idea was a good one. By that time of the year she wouldn't be worrying about exams as much. She'd have a bit more leisure time to travel part of the world with her love. There was no way she could say no. "Of course I will, Harry." She smiled and embraced him in another hug.

"Until then." He said sadly and picked his luggage up off the floor. It was sad to see him leave after getting used to his presence for so long. She didn't want him to go.

"I love you." Sydney cried, and Harry pulled her into a kiss. They stayed in each other's arms for a while, already missing one another. It was ridiculous how much they saw themselves crying within a few minutes.

There was a beat on the door again, but much louder. The two pulled away and Sydney saw that Harry's eyes were even more red.

"Text me?" Sydney suggested and Harry nodded with a smile. He was too emotionally strained to talk again.

He waved and Sydney waved back, before he opened the door dorm and left. The boys waved one by one-- Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and then Harry once more, before the door shut and she was left alone.

And then her phone chimed.

From Harry❤ at 9:53 pm:
I miss you already baby. Don't cry, there's only a week till we see each other again. Front row, section B. Ill be looking for you, okay? Stay strong.

• • • •

I'm thinking about the next two bonus chapters and the epilogue and I'm legit crying thinking about it :')

Their relationship is so cute compared to the others I've written because they take it slow and urrrrgh it does things to me.

Thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks for your support :)

- Alex :)