Got damn you Aiden.

"Baby...this whore provoked my wolf because she was smelling like you." She whines with the most annoying baby tone.

"Lay a finger on her again and I will kill you. I will slowly rip you apart piece by piece. And I am not your mate. I haven't met my mate since I turned eighteen. My scent is on her because I wanted it on her, I've told you once to stay the fuck away from her Haley...I'm not saying it again, she is mine and mine alone to deal with." He says in a low musky voice and it would've been attractive if it wasn't for the fact he almost killed me literally three minutes ago.

"Aiden I don't-" he growls at me and I close my mouth glaring holes into the back of his head and flipping him off while he's turned around. How dare he growl at me?

I can hear Haley whine and then she frowns at me with her long dollar store lashes.

"You bitch look what you did." She hisses.

Aiden growls lowly and I can see his hazel browning eyes are turning what looks like a shade of red. But I must be seeing things this bitch did slap me near the eye. She whips her hair and sashays out of here. I really hate when people sashay. I roll my eyes and close my locker after grabbing my Mates'Ed book. Ooh how I hate mates ed. Like I already know how to have sex. But the school expect females to be little submissive princesses while I on the other hand wants to be the queen my mom expects me to be and speak up for myself when I disagree with something.

I turn around to find Aiden still there and I growl lowly to myself, does he think he's my Prince Charming or something? This isn't the first time he's snapped at someone for messing with me...and before you say it no he's not doing it out of love and generosity. He simply does it because he wants to be the only one that tortures me.

"Take your scent off of me." I growl.

"I can't. Now it's on you it's on you until it wears out." He says with a shrug. He doesn't even care about the fact other people think I slept with him.

"Asshole." I mumble. I start walking in the direction of my class until I notice him following behind. "Look. I don't need a stalker. Leave me alone." I say and continue to walk.

"Sorry princess but my class is this way too." He teases with a smug smirk. I huff and when I find my class I walk on in and he's still following me. Please don't tell me I have to spend fourth eight minutes with this....cat dog.

I take a seat in the middle of the class and luckily he sits by his brothers on the other side of class. This is the biggest class of the day so there will be over fifty students in this class. It's a big classroom too. Once everyone is here I notice princess Jaylyn is also here, and of course her brother have her sitting right next to them while blaring holes into the heads of every boy that stare at her lustfully.

The teacher stands up from her desk and acknowledges us. "Hello class. Today we will start with the basics of mates." She's mated to the principal so I guess she thinks she's a expert at this.

"Ok so today I have with us two well known mates of the coven. Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Rocks." Suddenly the queens brother enter the classroom along with his mate.

"Hi Uncle Nate." Jaylyn says with a wave sitting up a little. One bold guy whistles at her and Damien hits him quite harshly in the back of the head.

"Hello Jaylyn." He waves back. We all regain attention on the teacher and she smiles. "Ok so if you don't mind Mrs. Rocks can you please go pick a hiding space out in the Forrest?" Mrs Yandell asks. Aka the teacher.

"Of course." And right before she exits she kisses Nathaniel on the lips and exits. All the females swoon over their lovely relationship but I just wait for the directions the teacher gives us.

"Ok so Mr. Rocks I know as the male mate you are reluctant on letting your mate leave alone but after she mindlinks me and tells me she's ready you will be able to sniff her out." Mrs Yandell explains. So this is basically hide and seek. She's trying to show us how mates can always find each other by scent.

"Ok class so this demonstration is how you will find your mate if you aren't already mated." She says with a warm smile. After a while we are lead outside and I so badly wish I had this class with at least one of my friends. Piper got signed out and she's the only friend in this class with me.

Ok so we stop at the edge of the forest and the teacher start giving directions. "Ok Mr. Rocks you can find your mate now." Mrs Yandell says.

Carlos leads us through the forest and he stops under a huge tree. He smiles at us and suddenly a female jumps out of a branch. "YAAAHOOOO!" She screams and with ease he reaches out his arms and she falls safely and secure in his arms.

"Predictable." He whispers holding her close. This better stay PG. wolves are known for not caring if others are around when they mate.

Hate to know I'm apart of that category.

We walk back to the school and it smells like......rogues.

And as soon as I notice the smell it leaps at Caden. I instantly pounce knocking it back the other way.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow." I say shaking my wrist.

Suddenly it's charging at me and I decide to shift into my wolf. I'm a all white wolf. Sike. Those are so two years ago. I'm a merle wolf. Meaning I'm all types of color.

But I can't lie because Merle wolves are rare because it's a genetical. If your family don't have it you don't have it so it runs in my blood line.

Suddenly I'm surrounded by at least six. Nobody is coming to rescue me. Aiden is gone. Damien is gone. Caden? Gone. Jaylyn? Gone. I can see a all black wolf with brown spots running this way. It's smells like Nathaniel.

A rogue jumps on my back and I shake it off clawing it. Don't catch on fire don't catch of fire. Don't catch on Fire. Suddenly I have two rogues biting on my back and I'm positive they ripped my tissue. I know from automatic self defense that they got burned. Badly.

And their whimpers are heard through the forest. Once Nate finishes his last wolves he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I look bored in wolf form and turn around to leave. I look at the now dead wolves and notice you can obviously tell they were burned. I flip their bodies over to where the burn mark don't show and prance away.

I need to control myself.

'What was that Jasiri?'

'Sorry I don't want to be eaten alive. And you need to see the coven doctor.' She says. I look at my bleeding wound and whimper at the sight of it. I bet the infamous trio rushed their sister to the hospital even though nothing even touched her.

I sign out of school and get permission to leave and take the rest of the day off. I swear this has been the worst first day of school ever. What is with my luck? First Aiden, and now rogues. I look at my terrible bottom and whimper as the pain gets worst.

I need to hurry before I black out.