Chapter 6- Rescue Mission

Hey guys, sorry i havent updated in a while been really busy! Hopefully i should be updating more regulary, but anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter, contains yaoi which means Shizaya!! Haha :D 

Chapter 6- Rescue mission

Shizuo’s P.O.V.

     I wandered into the Neon club to be surrounded by bright lights and a strong smell of perfume and drinks. I looked around me and then walked over to the bar, “Hello sir, what drink would you like?” I looked up to see a different bartender from the one that drugged Izaya, “Where’s the other bartender?” The guy looked at me weirdly “What other bartender are you talking about sir?” I thought for a moment about what he looked like and then replied, “I mean the one who’s short and chubby with no hair and glasses.” The guy looked at me weirdly again for a second and then nodded, “Ah him, yes he actually disappeared earlier on after a guy went chasing after him.” A guy going after him that’s surely Izaya, he’s usually desperate for revenge on people. “Where did the bartender go and the guy chasing him?” The bartender thought for a second, “He went through the back door, and to tell the truth what happened after wasn’t very pretty…”

    I froze for a minute and wondered what he was going on about, Did Izaya kill the bartender, or worse has Izaya himself been hurt? Hang on a minute why would I care?! I felt disgust in me but continued, “What happened to them?” The bartender looked frightened for a moment and hesitated, “Listen here bartender, if you don’t answer me right now you’ll get a bigger punch in than any other guy will give you!” I said angrily looking directly at him, the guy swallowed and then carried on, “T-there was a group o-of guys w-who beat the guy and the bartender up, a-and then they took the younger l-looking guy somewhere else.” That doesn’t sound good, what if Izaya really is in trouble, that little flea always getting into danger! “Where’d they take him?” The bartender shook his head, “I don’t know, b-but they were smugglers, so they may be hiding out somewhere.” I thought for a moment I know exactly where they might be, after all I know this place like the back of my hand…never thought I would be using it for these kind of situations though I smiled at the guy before punching him, “That’s for being useless, you idiot, you could’ve called the police or something like normal people do!” After that I walked out of the bar and thought, hold on Izaya I’m coming for you!

Izaya’s P.O.V.

    Tears were staining my cheeks where I had been crying for so long, why is this happening to me, I want it to stop, I want Shizuo! I cried more due to the thought of Shizuo. The horrible perverts were still playing with me as if I was their toy. The pain was too much for me to handle they had been torturing me for hours. Please hurry Shizuo, that’s if you are coming to me. I thought sadly, one of the guys stuck another finger in me making me scream into the towel, “Looks like you’re almost ready for entry.” I panicked at that and could feel my body shiver at the thought. The guy smiled, but before he could do anything the doors flew open and I could feel my heart leap for joy when I saw Shizuo. The guys around me stood in an attack position and the guy on top of me took his fingers out and then stood up, “And how do you think you’re going to stop my army?” Shizuo looked angrily at them and a few of the guys started backing away.

   I could feel tears roll down my cheeks but this time they were tears of happiness. “I’m going to beat you all for touching something that’s mine!” I could feel my heart skip a beat when Shizuo-chan said them words. Before I knew it the guys all ran towards Shizuo and attacked but Shizuo was way too strong for them, and took them out in one blow. The guys were flying everywhere around the room as Shizuo fought with them. Until finally the leader was left, “H-how did you d-do that so easily, and all b-by yourself.” Shizuo glared at the guy and picked him up by his collar, “I would do anything for the person I love!” After that Shizuo flung him towards a wall, and the leader slammed hard against the wall knocking him out.

   Shizuo then headed towards me and untied my hands and took the towel away from my mouth, the tears were coming again, “Shizuo-chan you came for me!” He sat on the side of the bed near me, “Of course I did you little flea, seriously getting yourself into danger like that what the hell do you think you’re doing? And then I get dragged into it!” I giggled, “Shizuo-Chan is that your way of saying that you done it all for me? And because you love me?” Shizuo gave me a disgusted look, “Don’t be stupid, flea! Now let’s get out of here.” Shizuo stood and I tried to stand but the pain shot through my body making me collapse back down on the bed, Shizuo looked disappointed, “What I can’t move, I’m in pain.” Shizuo let out a sigh, “You really did let it go too far this time flea!” As Shizuo bent down to pick me up, I quickly placed a kiss on his lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, “Shizuo-chan, do you love me? Because I love you.” I kissed him again but this time it was a more passionate kiss making us both pant afterwards, Shizuo was blushing as always, “Aw Shizuo-chan! You’re blushing.” Shizuo picked me up bridal style “Shut up flea, it’s your fault for making me fall for you.” I just continued smiling as Shizuo carried me home.

Aww wasn't that cute hehe, until the next time guys! :D