Chapter 4- feelings

Hello my dear Shizaya fans, i'm so sorry for not updating for a while been really busy studying!! :( Hope you enjoy this chapter for now until i can post the next chapter! This chapter does contain yaoi moments, of course IzayaxShizuo moments, enjoy!! :D

Chapter 4- Feelings

Izaya's P.O.V

   My heart was throbbing in my chest as I admitted my love for him, I could feel my body temperature rise as I blushed. Shizuo released his grip on me and let his arms fall to his sides, I could tell he wasn’t expecting that confession just now, and to be honest I have no idea what’s going on in his head for his expression was unreadable. I panicked over what I just said and how Shizuo would react, “What am I doing or even saying do I really feel that way towards him? Of course I do otherwise I wouldn’t of said it and felt it at the same time, right?” I thought to myself for a while until I felt Shizuo push me.

    He looked directly at me “Look Izaya, whatever is wrong with you fix it because I have no idea what’s going on right now so whatever that bartender drugged you with don’t try and affect me with it as well.” I felt my heart break at that, is this a one sided love? Does he really not love me? I thought miserably. I looked straight back at Shizuo and replied “I love you, Shizuo! Why the hell do you think I’m lying I really love you, so stop acting like it’s the drug that caused this because it didn't, and theres no drug in my system anymore! Can't you see, your my drug, my addiction towards you is so strong that it hurts and i can't break away from you because I love you!” I could feel myself on the verge on crying, but I somehow managed to hold it in but clenching my fists and biting down on my lip.

     There was a long silence between us until finally Shizuo broke it, “I gotta get going flea, hurry up and get better.” I quickly looked up at Shizuo who I could tell was blushing a little, as he turned around I tugged at the back of his shirt and pressed my face against his back and purposely started blowing at Shizuo’s neck making him tremble, and making me smile. I slipped my hands into his hands and held onto them, I couldn’t tell how Shizuo was reacting right now but knowing him he was probably blushing. I started to wonder whether or not this was one of Shizuo’s weaknesses, love. I could feel Shizuo tighten his grip on my hand which surprised me a little but after a while I released his hands, and turned him around to face me, and then placed a kiss on his lips, which soon turned out to be a more passionate kiss. I slid my hands down his trousers, stroking his crutch making him moan and tremble in pleasure. I removed my hand from his trousers, “How did that feel Shizuo-chan?” He looked away from me obviously embarrassed, “I-Idiot it was horrible!”

     I just smiled I now knew how Shizuo worked when it came to love, he wouldn’t show how he really felt but I knew what he thought so I just continued smiling, I felt so happy for once, “Shizuo-chan I know you love me and one day I’ll make you say it.” I gave him a devilish grin and kissed him again, this time Shizuo wrapped his arms around me while I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him deeper in, I could feel his tongue slide into my mouth and lock with my tongue making me moan, until he finally pulled his tongue out. We were both panting like mad again but I suddenly felt like doing it over and over again and exploring more of Shizuo’s body, but I managed to resist. “Now, listen Izaya, this can’t get out to anyone, no one can find out and I mean no one!” He looked at me sternly, “Of course Shizuo-chan your secrets safe with me don’t worry.” I said teasingly winking at him making him blush, “I mean it Izaya!”

    I thought about it for a moment, “Only if you call me Izaya-chan.” He looked taken aback by that which made me laugh, “I-I’m not saying that!” I gave him a wicked smile, “Well then looks like the secret will be out very shortly…” Shizuo placed a finger on my lips to silence me, “F-fine, please don’t tell anyone about this I-Izaya-chan!” I smiled back and gave him a hug, “Of course I won’t Shizuo-chan.” I felt so happy after he called me Izaya-chan I couldn’t believe this was actually happening. 

Soo hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I didnt end it on a cliffhanger this time haha :) What will happen next to Izaya and Shizuo's relationship....things might be changng a bit in the next chapter SPOILERS, it has something to do with Izaya visiting that club again but things don't go acording to plan (just like last time)...Until the next time all my shizaya fans! :D