GTA 5-FIB building Mission, Ghostbusters, Big Poop, Elevator Shaft (Revision)

Start from the beginning

"Do you want the long version, or to stick with the short version?" Al Duty asked the criminal.

"Will the long version give me less of a migraine?"  Roman asked.

"Let's find out." Al Duty replied. "Eherm."

Five Minutes Later~

"And that's the gist of it." Al Duty finished his explanation.

Roman and Neo stared at Al Duty for a moment before the former clasped his hands together.

"So let me get this straight. We're in another universe, watching stupid gaming videos from a different universe, and you've somehow managed to build the entire place with Aura dampeners." Roman recapped from Al Duty.

"Mhmm." Al Duty replied.

Roman gave a deadpan stare for another moment. "That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard."

"Well, when you put it like that... you right." Al Duty told him. "But you've got nowhere else to go, so you're gonna have to deal with it."

Roman sighed once more as Neo looked to her boss with a raised brow. "Well, if nothing, I'm an opportunistic man. It's been a crazy year, so I guess I'll take this."

"Good." Al Duty said to him.

Suddenly, a hole in the ceiling opened up to have a sturdy, wooden sign and erasable marker fall from it.

"Neo, those are for you. Now you can write your thoughts down, and anyone can reply to them if they're actively looking at you." Al Duty told Neo, prompting her to walk over to the wooden sign and marker.

Once in her hands, Neo got to work writing something down before flipping the sign around.

'Earlier, you said there were others?' She signed.

"Uh-huh. Bunch of people from Beacon." Duty answered her. "We got the headmaster. We got the deputy headmistress. We got two teachers. We got Team JNPR. And we got Team RWBY."

"Wait, Red's here?" Roman asked as a frown formed on his face. "You know, the one good thing about being locked up on the General's ship was that I didn't have to look at her sickeningly adorable face and hear her annoying, innocent voice."

"Cope, bitch." Al Duty bluntly replied.

Just then, the outline of a door appeared on one of the adjacent walls, causing Roman and Neo to blink in confusion once more.

"Anywho, I'm gonna explain everything to them all in the other room. Once you you hear your names, just put your hand on the door and it will open." Al Duty told the two criminals. "You got that Carrot-top?"

"Quit calling me Carrot-top." Roman narrowed his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Gotta pay me to stop." Al Duty stated. "Until then, see ya, Carrot-top."

The screen Al Duty's face was on had turned off before receding into the wall. Once the screen was gone from sight, Roman narrowed his eyes further in annoyance.

"You know something, Neo, I think I found someone more annoying than Red." Roman said to his petite partner.

'He doesn't seem too bad.' Neo signed to her boss. 'Better than Cinder.'

At this, Roman conceded with a shrug. "Better annoying than threatening, I guess."

____________________________