Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!

Start from the beginning

Edelgard: *sighs*Claude,I'm not handing over our assistant-professor and it isn't in my ability to d-

Claude: But! It doesn't seem like you need him considering I secretly heard about you punching the dear assistant-professor for what was it...?

I watched as Edelgard's face slightly turned red and she looks away from Claude,is she still embarrassed about that-

Yoko: HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW THAT!?

' Oh... WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW!? '

Edelgard: The idiot touched someth- Agh! Claude,I'm not handing over Y/n!

Claude: You aren't? I thought you didn't have control over that like you said before... And he touche-

Hubert: I think Lady Edelgard has nothing else to tell you.

Hubert finally approached after the slightly reddish Edelgard shouted at Claude who waves at him and I think I should get involved at this point,considering that other students are looking over to them.

Claude: Ah! Hey Hubert,how are yo-

Hubert: Nothing of your concern

He looked over to Edelgard who's just totally embarrassed.

Hubert: My lady,I think we should go n-

Edelgard: Yes yes! Great idea,Hubert!

She turns around as she walks off in a hurry,Hubert seemingly glares at Claude before following after his lady. I finally just walked over to Claude who's standing there chuckling a bit and I tap his shoulder as he turned... His face gains a pink shade even with his dark skin,I could see it across his face.

Claude: Ah! My target has appeared from the wilds!

Y/N: Claude... Why are you trying to get me to join you?

He chuckles with little shakes in it as he puts his arms behind his head,leaning back a bit not enough to make him fall but he's leaning and he avoids eye contact.

Claude: Thought you would like to be... A Deer instead of a Eagle in the soaring through the skies...

Yoko: He must have heard what happened to Sylvian...

Y/N: *sighs*But you didn't have to do that to poor Edelgard,she was red like a strawberry.

Claude: O-oh! You seen that....?

Y/N: I was right behind you but I'm sneaky when it's needed.

Claude: It was just some joking and fun! She's always... You know,serious while I'm just carefree!

I glared at him as I move myself to where he has to look at me in the eyes and when he does,that pink shade grows into a dark red sluggishly... Wonder why though.

Yoko: I wonder why as well....

' Quiet it... '

Claude: .... Tea- I m-mean Y/n... Uhh,have you opened that gift of mine yet?

' Shit... I totally forgot about it! '