||BAD START||

↢Chapter 1 ↣

My name is Angie Harrison, 17 years old Barbadian and Puerto Rican. My mother was never really in the picture, but my father was Manu Rios, he writes songs and travels a lot but he still makes time to see me, he's taking a break from traveling though. My mother was a model, using past tense because I don't know what she does for a living. I haven't seen her since my 11 birthday.

Anyways I'm currently on my way to school, the last day in fact and nothing could get any better. I wore a grey long sleeve dress and some rose gold slides.

I look ODE good today, I seen Andrew (madelines little brother) "ANDREWWW" I yelled across the court yard

I look ODE good today, I seen Andrew (madelines little brother) "ANDREWWW" I yelled across the court yard. He is Asian curly hair, brown honey eyes and kinda tall, well taller then me

 He is Asian curly hair, brown honey eyes and kinda tall, well taller then me

Insta: andxrewws 16

He looked up from his phone and looked at me and put his attention back on the phone. Rude. Andrew is quiet but hilarious, he's shy but can fight, he's really a chill person, he playfully acts rude but is really nice. I run up to him hugging him (he hates hugs from the back) from the back. He mumbles under his breath a lot. "What did you say" I go to kiss his cheek, but he pushes me away "I said get the fuck off of me" I fix my hair and look around "where is you sister,she is here right" he shrugs and keeps typing on his phone. I take his phone out his hand. I waited for his reaction.He just sighed and rubbed his eyes and walked away.

"Time to take pictures!!"
——————
Most of the student don't have first period and I am one of those student including my friends and my brother. I sit at one of the tables in the courtyard on my phone waiting for my brother to at least show up. "Angie" somebody whispers in my ear. I tense up then see my boyfriends face "Hi baby" I said slight smiling. See me and dré have been dating for this whole school year and things haven't been so good, his friends spread rumors about me cheating on him. I told him it was all a lie, I even showed him all my messages and social media, but after he just changed.

He became so mean he punched me on my back really hard and the said it was an accident. I apologize to him though, but now I regret it.

"I seen you hugging Andrew what was that about, are you fucking him behind my back or something, huh, cause you know that I don't mind hurting anyone" he was grabbing my thighs really rough, digging his nails in my thighs. I winced at the pain and bit my knuckles "no I- I haven't, your hurting me dré stop" I yelled at him. He doesn't like me yelling at him. "Who the fuck are you yelling at, you do know who your talking to right" he grabbed my throat harshly. I tried to pull his arm away, tears started to spill from out my eyes. I managed to apologize through his grasp. "Good girl" I hate when he says that, as if I'm his slave. My brother (Logan) arrives and I wipe my eyes.