The Hospital

Derek Pov:

I walk out of the hospital room shocked, I can't believe Jasmine is pregnant. I've been wanting a baby for a while, but I just felt like I haven't met the right person yet. Jasmine is a very nice young woman, she's smart and have goals, she's my forever and I think it's time to make her mine.

I walk out of the hospital and head across town to pick out a ring.

I texted Jacey

"Hey. Please let Jasmine know I'm not leaving! I just had to go out and get some air."

Jasmine POV:

I'm trying not to cry,I know everything is going to be alright because I know I have my friends and family.

I look around and see Jacey on her phone.

"Did Derek text you?" I asked.

"Yeah. He just did. He said that he needed some air and to tell you that he is not leaving you!" Jacey said smiling.

"Oh ok. That's good to know. Now no one has to whoop no body ass!" I said.

"I know! My brother is pretty lucky right now!" Jacey said smiling.

"Hey Jas, me and Jamari are going to run home and shower, we'll be back." Tracie said.

"Okay. Thank you guys for coming. I love you guys." I said.

"I love you too" Jamari and Tracie said.

They both kissed me on the head and left out the door. Now it was just me and Jacey.

"Sooo...you're having a baby!?" Jacey said coming to sit beside me.

"Yep. Crazy right! Let's just hope my parents don't freak out when they get here." I said sadly.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay. I'm here if you ever need anything or just want to talk." Jacey said.

"Thank you. I'm going to really need it." I said giving Jacey a hug.

We hugged for a good minute. I pull back first and look into Jacey eyes. Jacey looks at me and starts to lean in, as do I. We start kissing and I start to actually realize that I'm about to have a baby.

While we were kissing I start crying,

"Hey what's wrong?" Jacey said. 

"It just came to me that I'm having a baby and I'm still in high school" I said crying harder.

Jacey gets in the hospital bed with me and comforts me.

"Hey you have amazing friends, boyfriend and parents that are here for you." Jacey said.

"And I have you!" I said smiling a little.

"And you have me for whatever you need me for." Jacey said smiling.

We both smile at each other when the door opened.

My mom and dad walked in still in their vacation clothing.

"Oh my baby... are you okay?" my mom said running towards me.

"Yes mom I'm okay just have a little concussion." I said looking at my parents then at Jacey.

"Oh okay. That's not bad. I'm glad it wasn't worse than that." My mom said.

"Well I still wanna talk to the doctor just to get all the information we need to know." My dad said.

I looked at Jacey worried. I don't know if I should tell them or let the doctor tell them. I look at Jacey for some type of sign. Jacey looked at me with a knowing look telling me to tell them before the doctor comes in.