After School

Jasmine Pov:

 I left Derek's office and rushed to my next thing on my list. Cheer practice.

I headed back to the locker room to get change into practice clothes. I walked out of the locker room in short shorts and a tank top. All the girls were putting the mat down across the gym.

"Hey Jasmine where have you been I been looking all around the school for you." Niya said as she walked up to me.

"I was...umm I went home to go get my practice clothes." I said.

"You sure? I swear I saw your car when I was in last period" Niya said.

"Okay I was here. You caught me, I was hiding out in the bathroom the whole period." I said 

"OKAY GIRLS LETS GET STARTED!!" Coach Rachel said.

Everybody starts to get in their places. We practice for 2 hours...

Once we got done with practice everybody was getting changed, I was the last one left in the locker room. Niya went home because she had a report due the next day.  

I walked out the locker room and see Derek shooting hoops on the other end of the gym.

He doesn't notice me yet, so I sneak up and wrap my hands covering up his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said. 

"Um let me guess...the most beautiful girl I know, Jasmine." He says.

He turns around and hugs and kisses me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." Derek said.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that." Derek said.

"I just got done with cheer practice." I told him.

"Oh okay. I didn't know you were a cheerleader." Derek said. 

" Of course. Well I have to get home see you tomorrow sexy." I said and winked at him as I left out the gym.

I got outside the school heading to my car when I heard someone behind me. I turn around and Derek runs into me, causing my body to hit my car. He crashes his lip onto mine I was shocked that he just ran up to me and kissed me.  He pulled away from me and just stared at me.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"I don't know. After you left I just started thinking." He responded.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked.

"I was thinking about today and how I couldn't get you out of my head ever since you left my office." He said.

I just looked at him. I didn't know what to say but, that I was thinking about him too. I looked at him and smiled and kissed him. I unlocked my car and opened the back door and pushed him inside. I climbed on top of him and just looked at him. 

"Would you like to go to dinner with me this evening?" He asked.

"I would love to but we are going to have to go somewhere that no one from school will see us." I said nervously. 

" That's not a problem. I live about 25 miles from here and I know a good restaurant that you would love. But I have one problem." He said.

"Okay that good with me. What's the problem?" I asked. 

"With me living so far away and it being so late you might have to stay with me." He said nervously. 

"That's okay. I'm living by myself right now anyway. So it's okay with me if I stay I just have to run home first of course." I said.

"Why are you living by yourself?" he asked.

"My parents went on a cruise to the Bahamas for the week." I said. 

"That's awesome. Well let me just go get my things from my office and then I'll follow you to your house." He said.

"Okay. I'll be waiting." I said while he was walking away.

I wait for a few minutes until he comes around the school in his Mustang. I get in my car and started driving out the school parking lot heading to my house.

I arrived to my two story house got out and waited on Derek to get out of the car. We went inside the house and headed upstairs.

"Don't make fun of my room okay?" I asked him.

"Fine. Okay I promise not to make fun of your room." Derek said.

We walked in my room. My whole room was covered in scandal pictures. 

"You like Scandal too?" He said while walking around my room.

"Like? I Love Scandal!" I said.

"Let me guess you're in love with Olitz?" He asked.

"Hell yeah I am. That's like the best tv couple ever I want them to be together so bad." I responded.

He walked and set on my bed and waited until I had all my stuff packed in a bag.

"Okay. I'm ready to go." I told him.

"Okay. Let's get going." Derek said.

We walked out the house and down to his car. I put my bag in the back seat and hopped in the front seat. We made our way to the restaurant.