After Practice

Jasmine Pov:

We practiced until 4:30 p.m and we headed home. I couldn't wait until Jacey came over. I told her my address. I rushed home and got ready I turned on my IHOME and put on "Wetter" by Twista. 

I decided to go take a shower before she came over. 

5 minutes later...

I put on my underwear and put on my robe since I'll be getting naked anyway. I walk downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring.

I walk to the door thinking it's Jacey but when I opened the door it was Derek.

"Hey babe...what are you doing?" Derek asked.

"Ummm...I just got out the shower" I said.

"Oh...well can I come in?" Derek said.

"Ummm...sure." I said moving aside letting him in. 

When he walks in I look outside and see Jacey pull up.

"Hey babe..I'm about to go get the mail, I'll be right back." I yelled and closed the door. 

I walked up to Jacey's car and sat on the passenger side.  

"Hey babe...you look hella fine right now." Jacey said.

"Thanks..." I said blushing.

"So...I see that Derek is inside...I guess that mean I can't come in..." Jacey said.

"I guess not..." I said sadly and laughed. 

"Awe don't be sad...I can just come over later..or.." Jacey said with a evil smirk on her face.

"What?" I said. 

Jacey sat her sit back and pulled me on top of her.

"Or...we could just do it right here." Jacey said. 

Jacey undid my robe and looked at my underwear.

"Damn you was prepared for me huh?" Jacey said. 

"Yes..I was." I said and leaned in to kiss her.

I saddled her waist leaning more into her. Jacey grabbed my ass.  I'm pretty sure we made out for a good 5 minutes. Jacey unclasped my bra.

"Did you grow over time I've seen you?" Jacey said laughing. 

I lean down and kiss her again. Jacey grabs my ass, I start to take off her shirt but she grabs my hands.

"I think I should come back later, Derek can come out any minute to look for you." Jacey said looking at me in my eyes.

"I guess so..." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I know you will miss me but you have to go have sex with my brother so..." Jacey said pushing me off of her.

"Yeahhh....I'll text you when he leaves." I said.

"Okay, Bye Jas." Jacey said kissing me.

I get out of the car and go to the mailbox and grab the mail. I turn around and waved at Jacey as she pulls off. I walk back in the house. I went to search for Derek. I found him in the living room. 

"Hey..." I said.

"Hey babe, what took you so long?" Derek asked. 

"I had to go get the key from the car that unlocks the mailbox." I said walking into the kitchen.