He turned back to his study and went inside. My guess was to send the RSVP to his father.

I went up to my room and began searching for a dress.

I searched for about an hour but I wasn't satisfied so I decided on a secret project...I was gonna make my dress myself. However torturous it may be.

I took some papers and pens and began to work until I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said hiding the papers.

"hey y/n I need help" it was none other than the albino brother, subaru.

"How can I help you subaru" I smiled and he looked to the ground my guess was that he was embarrassed.

" I don't want to shop for a suit alone, I don't want to wear one at all but I won't have a choice".

"So you want me to go with you".

" I don't need you too...but I'd like you to" he was being his tsundere self again but he was nice about it so why not.

"Alright, lets go".

*TIME SKIP*

We arrived at the shop, Subaru seemed a bit embarrassed to go into the place. Basically I ended up dragging him.

"Welcome, how can I help you today" the attendant asked.

"Subaru needs a suit for a formal event" I said.

She looked over at subaru and then back to me.

"Is he your love interest, possibly a wedding suit".

My eyes went wide and subaru turned red.

"O-oh n-n-no we aren't, I mean we uh...." I tumbled over my words which momentarily made subaru laugh but he seemed to gain his composure.

"We aren't together, but she is a good friend and I trust her judgement" he said.

"I see, alright then let's check out some of our suits and maybe a dress for you miss" she tilted her head.

"I planned to make my dress but maybe I'll see a few" maybe the internet isn't the best place to find a dress.

She nodded and walked over to the suits, after a few moments of browsing she brought back 3 options.