Ch.1 prologue

Y/n was a girl born in Assiah, the human world. She was human and had a job in a small shop outside town in a little village in Japan. She lived with her mom and step dad. Y/n had never met her father but she was happy with her life. Until her 17 birthday. She was walking home from work wen she got kidnapped.

~~~~"Let me go!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The person in front of me had two sets of horns and a black long tail. He's sharp black nails digging into my arms like claws.
"Aahh you are hurting me! Let me go u freak!" I kicked him as hard as I could but he didn't even flinch. He laughed and then everything went dark...

I opened my eyes to glance at the room I was in. It was dark but I could still see and it looked like some sort of church mixed with a basement.... drums could be heard and then some sort of weird twisted variation of a flute... then people humming? The low humming soon exalted to a song in a ancient unrecognisable language.

I tried to move but I was strapped to the floor in chains. One chain around my neck forcing me into a crouched position and my hands were chained at my back. I finally saw them. The red hooded. They were about 40 people, all standing in a circle around me wearing red capes and and masks. A cult, a freaking bloody cult. On the floor was strange symbolic things written in the blood of a goat, and how do I know it was goat blood you may ask? Because it was a fucking headless! goat! on! the! floor!

One of the red hooded people walked up to me and placed a hand on my forehead. He started mumbling things in the weird spoken language and then I started feeling warm...

I gasped for air and twisted my limbs in ways that shouldn't be possible. Red flames danced on the walls and a black figure starting to appear were the ones dead goat had been. I screamed and screamed out of agony and pain. the chains holding me in place broke and I stumbled to my feet in rage.

"No!! The ritual isn't complete yet!!" The man in front of me said or rather screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somehow Y/n Managed to survive and escape but things happened to here. She changed.

Wen y/n finely managed to find the way home it was nothing left of the house except black ashes flying in the air. Red fire swallowing the house until it collapsed living nothing but dark smoke and ruins of wood left.