"how have you never seen him, he's like famous?"

felix spoke up, drawing attention to him while he unknowingly played with the veins on his boyfriend's hands, who was playing with his ginger locks. yes in a public restaurant. everyone shook their head and ignored the two aussie weirdos, who were in their own world.

"what about your friends?" minho asked jisung.

"ah so this is felix and chan, you already know that, they're dating and weird so stay far away from them."

minho and the others chuckled lightly. "and that's seungmin, and sanha! they're vocalists like moonbin hyung here, just without the dicks—"

sanha, who sat next to jisung, hit his arm quite hard. moonbin slyly coughed as he tried to disguise his "deserve" aimed at jisung. seungmin, unknowing of what was happening, had not stopped staring back and forth at changbin and began feeling his throat clench up when said person made eye contact with him. he didn't even hear jisung introducing him since he was so captivated by changbin's raven hair and softly defined features.

"uh-h ye i-i sing."

changbin knew seungmin was flustered and smirked at him. why did he have to sit right in front of seungmin, the boy suffers from hot-boy-staring-at-you syndrome. signal the alarms because his symptoms were being triggered.

sanha smiled at moonbin, who smiled back. they sat opposite each other and had been exchanging subtle glances at one another every now and then.

no one, except for minho, knew about their relationship so they couldn't be the public power couple like chanlix or hyunwoo they wished to be.

once the introductions were over, the waiter arrived with the food as if on cue. the group ate their food and laughed all night, it was mostly because of hyunsung teasing changbin and chanlix being their soft weird selves. the two friendship groups got on so well, they didn't know why they hadn't hung out like this before. and it was all thanks to jisung.

he smiled proudly at his friends and his new ones, looking at all of them one by one and feeling very happy in that moment. that was until he met eyes with a certain boy, who sat next to him and watched him fondly.

"you okay ji?"

minho asked sincerely, placing his hand on top of jisung's. for once, jisung wasn't shocked at the action since it had happened so many times already although not in public.

"yes i am, are you?"

minho nodded as a response, smiling at the younger and he kept his hand on jisung's for the rest of the night.

once dinner was over, the boys thanked chan for paying, who was not satisfied with his now empty wallet but nonetheless, happy that he could make the others happy.

they walked out of the restaurant, the cold air hitting against their skin that grew attached to the homely warmth in the building. jisung shuddered as he walked side by side to minho, who noticed and took off his jacket. he placed it around jisung's shoulders, jisung blushing crazy and thanking him.

as minho was ever so slightly taller than jisung, jisung had to look up to meet his eyes but his lips were just riGhT tHerE. as he turned to face the older, he shook off the thought he got in his head and focused on chanlix's unusual but usual antics in front of them.

the ten boys parted ways, chanlix and hyunwoo jumping in their own cars while seungmin and sanha third-wheeled. minho dropped changbin and moonbin off, jisung in the passenger seat while the two were in the back. they noticed minho and jisung smiling and laughing during the car ride and exchanged similar glances knowingly. binbin knows what's up.

once minho and jisung arrived home, they stood outside their doors to say goodnight.

"thank you for tonight, hyung. i had so much fun. and your friends weren't that bad, i don't know why you were so hesitant."

"oh ji, sweet ji.. you haven't seen nothing yet."

jisung giggled, shaking his head while minho admired his laughter. minho hadn't seen a smile so beautiful, he realised he never really knew the definition of angel before he met jisung. he took in the younger's features, the way his lips somewhat protruded when minho teased him. the way his cheeks seem to grow fuller as he smiled widely. the way his eyes crinkled into half-moons as he laughed wholeheartedly. yup, the man was whipped.

"thank you for tonight too, you have some really fun friends. i'm glad we did this."

minho spoke with such genuineness that jisung was rendered speechless and could only nod as a "you're welcome but thank you more" as he failed to find a hint of deceit in minho's words.

jisung turned his key in and said goodbye. but before he walked in to his apartment, a voice paused his steps.

"ji?"

the named boy turned his head around and hummed softly, indicating minho had his attention. the older exhaled deeply but quietly before speaking.

"good night."

he said in english, his voice becoming slightly softer and pitchier and sounding a little shaky as minho was not very confident in english. jisung smiled lovingly, minho sounded awfully cute, it was unbelievable.

"good night"

jisung said back in english, reflecting the smile that was now upon minho's blushing face. he walked in to his apartment and got ready to fall asleep, not before receiving another good night in form of a text from his next door neighbour.

the two boys fell asleep smiling, thinking of the other, wishing they could hold each other and feel the other's warmth in their arms. but of course, it hasn't happened yet. they hoped it would happen sooner than later but only time could tell.
________________________________________

[ a/n ; i'm sorry if the chapters are late, i'm trying to figure out a plot..

also i need a favour guys!! can you give me any song suggestions that remind you of minsung/minho or jisung as a couple or individually? it would really help me alot!

so there's alot of talk about the corona virus so if there are cases of it around your area or in your country, please stay safe! don't get sick :(( ]

is this not minho's face on jisung's body—

i really love this man, i miss him so much >:(

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS! YALL NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME, I'LL KEEP TRYING TO WRITE AS BEST AS I CAN FOR YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU!! also stan seventeen ★彡