Chapter 26|order of phoenix

Start from the beginning

"Stop it!" George whispered down.

"Crookshanks leave it alone!" Hermione pleaded. Crookshanks finally broke the ear and took it inside the room

"Hermione i hate your cat." Ron said.

"Bad crookshanks!" Hermione said quietly.

"Well that was fun." You replied sarcastically walking away. 

-

Soon after, dinner was ready and you went down the stairs hearing Mrs Weasley say. "We'll be down eating in the kitchen." Once again the twins appeared right next to Mrs Weasley startling her. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wand out for everything!" She lectured hitting them. 

"Alright Mrs Weasley?" You laughed. 

"It isn't funny Y/N. I'll kill those boys one day." She joked as you followed in Ron and Ginny. 

"Take your seats. Take your seats." Your mum told the weasley children and you. 

-

You were getting cutlery in the kitchen when you came back to the table it was silent. Kingsley Shacklebolt was showing Harry the paper. It was him on the front page with the headline 'The boy who lies.' written on the front.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is doing all in his power, including his influence at the daily prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned." Sirius informed.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"He thinks Dumbledore is after his job." Remus said.

"But that's insane! Nobody in their right mind could believe that." Harry exclaimed.

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now fear makes people do terrible things Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold dear. Now he has returned, and i'm afraid the minister will do anything to avoid facing the terrifying truth." Remus explained carefully.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again." Your dad said.

"Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command. Not just witches and wizards but all manners of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in... Voldemort may be after something." Sirius carried on looking around at everybody at the table.

"Sirius-" Moody warned.

"Something he didn't have last time." Sirius continued 

"You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked.

"No that's enough he's just a boy!" Mrs Weasley defended. "You say much more and you might as well induct him to the order straight away." 

"Good!" Harry stood up. "I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army then i want to fight." Sirius leaned back in his chair with a see look and winked at Harry.

After the awkward silence your mother coughed. "Well Harry I don't think I properly introduced myself before. I am Y/M/N. Glad to see you finally!" She smiled.

"Oh thanks. Hi to you too." Harry replied nodding slowly.

"Awkward greeting after an awkward silence." You mumbled shoving potatoes into your mouth. 

-

After Harry's trial had ended and he was cleared of all charges Harry seemed happier. He was walking in front with mad-eye and Sirius as the rest of you walked a bit behind. Once you got to platform 9¾ your heart sank a little because you knew that this year wasn't going to be the same as the others.

"I always hate this part!" Your mother exclaimed as she hugged you tightly. "I don't want to let you go."

"If you don't you'll suffocate the girl." Your father chuckled. 

"Oh stop it Y/F/N." Your mother replied slapping his arm. You laughed at the two of them and gave your dad a hug. 

"Now if anything happens just send an owl okay?" Your father said. You nodded with a smile.

"And Hermione!" Your mum exclaimed bringing her into a big hug. "You're like the daughter i never had."

"Excuse me." You gasped.

"sorry i'll rephrase, you're like another daughter." Your mum said.

"Thanks." You mumbled. "Well we aren't going to get a seat if we don't leave now so farewell." You said pulling Hermione away from the hug from your dad. 

The two of you met with Ron in the compartment and sat down. "I swear Hermione. My parents like you better than me." You said. Hermione laughed in response opening her book. 

-

Like always, you, Harry, Hermione and Ron were some of the last to leave the train. You don't know why it just always happened. 

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free Potter." A voice shouted from behind the four of you. "You better enjoy it while you can." Malfoy scoffed. Malfoy was in a jet black suit. He looked at you briefly before leaning towards Harry. "I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." He spat. Harry jumped up and Ron had to hold him back. Normally Harry didn't rise to Malfoy being a dick but this time he did.

"What did i tell you. Complete nutter!" Malfoy said to the two idiots, Crabbe and Goyle, beside him.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled after him.

"It's only Malfoy. What did you expect?" Ron asked letting go of Harry slowly. Harry walked away from the three of you as you exchanged looks of worry. 

-

"Hey guys." Neville greeted holding a plant. 

"Hey Neville." The four of you said in unison. 

"What is it?" Harry asked looking behind you.

"What's what?" Ron questioned him. 

"That pulling the carriage." Harry replied like it was obvious.

"It's just a carriage." You said furrowing your eyebrows.

"Nothing is pulling the carriage Harry. It's pulling itself like always." Hermione informed. Harry stepped around what looked like nothing to you.

"You're not going mad. I can see them too." Luna was sat already in the carriage. "You're just as sane as i am."

"Everyone this is loony loveg-" Hermione stopped her face going red as the five of you sat down in the carriage. "Luna Lovegood." There was a silence and you could see how uncomfortable Hermione was. "An interesting necklace." She said awkwardly.

"It's a charm actually. It keeps away the nargles." She informed. "Hungry. I hope there's pudding." The carriage began to pull itself and you heard Ron whisper to Hermione that he didn't know what a nargle is. 

"How are you Y/N?" Luna asked with a smile. 

"I'm better. I have a charmed ring that keeps the nargles away too. My aunt gave it to me." You replied. You and Luna had spoken before and your aunt was friends with Luna's dad because she buys the quibbler all the time. For the rest of the carriage ride it was mostly silent.

_______________________________________________________

5th year incoming :)

Thank you for reading! This chapter was quite boring and i didn't really know how to end it but oh well. 

-Maisie :)