Chapter 1.

Victoria Agnes Wilson!" Madame Linh's annoying voice cut her out of her daydream as she tipped the bucket of water down the stairs.
"Lost again in your own world",oops look like you have a mess to clean, Madame Linh said, with an evil grin on her face.

"Yes",that was Madame Linh, she was the one who took care of Victoria since her parents died,when she was four- years-old and now she was fourteen-years-old,Victoria had been with Madame Linh since then.
One day,while Madame Linh was throwing out stuff from her parents old life,Victoria found a video of her mother dancing, she then loved the dance, and it became her dream to become a dancer.
She started at one point during the day dancing,but Madame Linh caught her and warned her never to dance again or she will be kicked out of the house, so Victoria tried to stop dancing but she couldn't help it so she never really stopped then she decided that she will only dance in the night when Madame Linh was not in sight, and to be true to herself she only danced in the night which cost her alot, she had little sleep and more time to dance but she still had joy in her heart because she was doing the one thing she loved the most DANCING.
She sighed, then started cleaning the mess Madame Linh made, she had to start from the bottom of the stairs to the top, she finished cleaning the stairs by nine o'clock p.m. and then she decided to take a little nap before going out to dance, when she got up to go out to her usual spot to dance, which was the mountain next to the house she stayed in, she threw on her shoes and went down the mountain.
She always danced till she knew it was time to begin her morning work,when it was time to go back she saw a few kids going to school but this was not just any normal school it was a dance school", she always looked sad when she saw them with there dance clothes and went down the hill to there school but she wished each day that she would have a scholarship like some of the kids.
When she got to the house she went to her room quietly so she wouldn't wake Madame Linh up, when she got to her room and drop her shoes she changed into her daily work attire and went down stairs quickly so she could go get Madame Linh's tea ready before she gets up,after Madame Linh got up Victoria went to Madame Linh's room to give her the tea, after she left Madame Linh's room she went downstairs to finish up her chores, luckily that day she finished her chores on time and went to her room to rest at least she had a little time to take a nap, after the nap she saw that Madame Linh didn't call her down and she decided to go to the back of the house and dance, while she was dancing something about the way she danced changed like she was dreaming.