You did as you were told straining to open your mouth wide enough for anything to fit in. You had heard of this before. Blowjobs, as they were called. Although you didn't take into account the fact that you were on your back and he was sitting up over you. The visual you got of him fucking your face was horrifying.

But that thought quickly flew out the window, when a plastic tube came to rest on your teeth and something sweet and airy was filling your mouth. It made a squelching noise as the sticky substance fell onto your tongue, and you felt like all of your senses had been heightened at once.

"What do you think this is?" He asked, removing the plastic from your mouth. You took this as permission to close your mouth, and when you did you found yourself gyrating your tongue and opening and closing your mouth over and over. With just taste and texture to go off of it was difficult to place, but feeling it melting within the heat of your mouth was telltale. It wasn't thick like ice cream, but it wasn't liquidy like water. There was only one thing it could be.

"Whipped cream." You said proudly, smacking your lips a little bit more to ravish the tastes.

"Very good." He said, a low rumble coming from his chest. You smiled as you heard him set down the canister next to your head. It did taste good, and it was so innocent. You were immediately put at ease and relaxed as he happily exclaimed that it was time for the next guess.

You listened intently as you heard a cap opening, but couldn't open your mouth fast enough to accept the next object. Whether it was intentional or not, you didn't know, but you felt something thick and running fall from the bottle and drizzle over your lips. You didn't even need to taste it to know what it was. The texture along with the succulent smell of cocoa told you everything you needed to know. Regardless, you parted your lips and allowed the sauce to drip over your teeth and onto your taste buds along with the generous amount he squirted onto your tongue. You smiled as you took in the delicious taste and once again your senses piqued. This was far more erotic than you were expecting it to be and it took you by complete surprise.

"Chocolate!" You exclaimed happily, your body shook jovially. You heard the man chuckle above you. Clearly the two of you were enjoying this more than you both thought.

"Excellent," The sound of the cap closing sounded from right in front of your nose, offering one more waft of chocolatey goodness before the bottle was placed on the table next to you. "One more. Tell me what this one is." You eagerly opened your mouth and awaited what he would grace you with next. You hear the sound of the cap opening, but could smell nothing as the bottle came to rest on your bottom lip. The substance that folded onto your tongue was thicker than the other two foods. You couldn't place the taste right away, could only roll it around your tongue a few times. It was incredibly sticky. You could feel strands forming between your upper jaw and your tongue, but you were at a total loss. It tasted vaguely familiar, but you couldn't come up with an answer.

"I don't know." You said, furrowing your brows as you swallowed what remained in your mouth.

"Need a hint?" He asked, placing his hand on the side of your head and leaning down close to you. You could feel his warm, shaky breath on the bare parts of your face, and it only added to the eroticism of the moment. You nodded your head, still unable to keep the smile from forming on your lips. "It's made by a small black and yellow creature." He said, and within seconds after ending the sentence you could feel his lips lightly on yours. They were coated with the same substance that he had placed on your tongue, and his hint sent a lightbulb going off in your mind. However, you couldn't bring yourself to speak before darting your tongue out to lick some of it off of his lips. Your body begged for his as the situation turned more sexual than ever, and you had decided that this plan was going much more smoothly than you thought it would.