XIV. We Won

[In shazam form]

Everyone watches in amazement as Billy throws Sivana to the ground with great force, then lands beside them

Everyone watches in amazement as Billy throws Sivana to the ground with great force, then lands beside them. "Or try that again!" Billy says cheerfully.

He looks to Freddy and Blue, who shrug. Blue does a thumbs down, booing. Billy rolls his eyes, distracted from the supervillain behind him. "Billy, look out!" Freddy shouts.

The man shoots what seems to be smoke out of his eye, nearly hitting Billy, but missing as he ducks down just in time. "Laser eyes?! Guys, he's got laser eyes! Too bad your aim sucks balls!" He shouts.

Turns out that it wasn't laser eyes, but a sin that was shot out. The sin reaches out and grabs Billy, throwing him far into another game booth. "His power matrix." Freddy mutters.

"His What What?" Blue questions. "When the demon guys leave his eye, he loses his powers. That's why the batarang hurt him." He replies. "Hell Yeah. This is my time to shine." Blue smirks.

"Hey, Asshole!" She calls. "What's assho-"

"Nothing." Mary covers Darla's mouth, watching fearfully as Sivana turns around. "W-What are you doing?" Freddy questions. "Trust her. Divide and conquer. We separate the sins from the eye.." Mary trails off.

"And he's just an old man." Blue finishes . "Gather the mutts." Sivana orders, releasing the sins. "Freddy, stay with me and try to be fast, alright?" Blue asks, taking his hand. He nervously nods, then begins running.

Unfortunately for them, they aren't fast enough, and the two are the first to be grabbed by one of the sins.

The sin brings them to an enclosed area, where they struggle to escape its grasp. "Let is go, you fat motherfucker." Blue says angrily, causing it to leg out an ear piercing roar.

"Nice trick. Catchy. One simply word. I have a better truck. Four words. Kill the loud one." Sivana says, motioning towards Blue. The sin picks Blue up higher, wrapping its tongue around her. "No!" Freddy shouts.

"Stop!" Billy orders angrily. The sin puts her down, causing her to kick its leg harshly. "Billy! There's one more demon guy in his eye! You gotta just rip it out of his face.." Freddy says, before having his mouth blocked by the sin. "It's where he gets his power!" Blue adds.

"Reach for it. I dare you." Sivana says. Billy sighs, bending down on one knee, looking down to the ground. "Wise decision."

"Hands on the staff." He orders. "Billy, didn't do this. Billy!" Freddy shouts. "Billy, no!" Blue joins.

The sins vanish, returning back to Sivana, freeing the others. Blue quickly runs to Freddy engulfing him in a hug. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Physically,  yes. Mentally, I'm not sure." She chuckles, a single tear rolling down her cheek.