VERY IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST AUTHORS NOTES

So this is just from the wall, but I'm gonna post it on here because why not.

huLLo, mY deaResT perVerTs

Okok I've been slacking off I know, I know.

Uh, lately I've been not on this app so much as you can see for the last few days, I was pretty much dead.

The reason? Well life, as cheesy as it sounds and I just don't have very much interest in this app anymore. Like, I feel like I don't have much to write other than smut and entertaining you guys of course, but I guess it's gotten to the point where I feel like it's getting old even though I've done this since June (basically 6-7 months, not even that much time fkslroa.) And I don't know. I'm just not feeling very motivated and I don't know if I'm gonna continue the smut or just stop completely because I'm growing tired of the same thing.

Plus I've had ideas and such, but I grew to hate them and ended up deleting them and just wanting to cry because it could've been good enough for you guys. I don't know, I've scraped off so many ideas and stories, I'm just tired of it all.

So with that, Im gonna have to take an even longer break and idk when I'll be back.

If you wanna reach out to me, I'm mostly on Instagram. My username is: Boris.Borissky

This is what my profile looks like