twenty two

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

august 2, 1971
6:00 am

— "C'mon, darling. Wake up" Bambi hears from above her, the once shining beam of sun that peeked from behind the curtains being blocked by who she was guessing was her lover. Her eyes pry open and is met with Harry, his chest free of a shirt and his hair messy as ever while he holds out a red velvet cupcake. The pretty honey smiles once she spots the single birthday candle buried in the middle of the white frosting, sitting up as she clutches the cotton sheet to her bare chest, taking in the view in front of her. "Happy birthday, puppy." He grins.

Bambi giggles as she stands up to her knees, completely dropping the sheet as she goes to kiss him. Harry backs away, causing the berry to pout as he chuckles. "Make a wish, baby" He sings and Bambi leans forward, going close to the alluring flame until the orange reflects in her ocean irises. She puts it out with a single blow of wind, repeating her wish over and over again in her head. The butterfly then swipes across the top of the cupcake and collects some of the luscious icing on her finger, bringing it up to her strawberry lips before licking it all off. Harry lightly hums at the sight before leaning in to give her a birthday kiss.

Although as he leans in closer, Bambi snatches the cupcake from his hand and buries the baked treat into his face, his left cheek and eye coated in a sugary glaze. His mouth drops open as the cupcake falls and hits the ground, hearing his flower burst into a fit of laughs. Harry mutters a, "that's it" before grabbing her dainty hips and pushing her down onto the mattress as he tickles up and down her sides, just like the day out in the flower field. Bambi goes into loud cackles, Harry smiling as he squints his eyesight to make sure none of the frosting gets into his eyes.

"Stop! I'm- M'sorry, Harry!" She breathes out in between laughs, a blob of frosting falling from Harry's face and onto hers. "Tha's what I thought." He says before taking his thumb and wiping the cream off her cheek. He sticks his thumb in between his lips, licking his finger free of any cupcake and Bambi smiles.

"I love you." Harry coos, the returning look of pure and utter adoration swimming in his emerald irises. "I love you more." The doe says before she grabs the back of his bare neck and pulls him down to her, immediately going in for the birthday kiss she never had. Harry hums against her mouth while he softly sucks on her bottom lip, Bambi able to taste the frosting he slipped past his lips seconds ago. She lightly moans at the sweet taste and Harry smiles, his hand adventuring up her figure before coming to her delicate throat. His hand squeezes the sides lightly, wanting to test the waters before doing anything too rough with his sweet berry. To his surprise, Bambi smiled against him while she wrapped her hand around his wrist, pushing his hand a little harder against her. Harry lets out a groan at this discovery, a long-awaited fantasy of his coming true as he continues to circle his tongue around hers. "Mm Harry.." The poppet whines and wraps her legs around his waist, her letting out a little whine when she feels the soreness between her legs. Harry moans at the feeling of her core against his already hard length (morning wood problems) but he breaks the kiss, shaking his head.

"What's wrong, H?" She questions, her hands searching for the sheet adjacent to her so she can cover up her topless body. "Nothin' honey." He smiles at her while Bambi's eyes furrow, confused. "Then why'd ya stop?" She frowns and tries to pull him back into their pink magical bubble, but he stays back. "Mm baby, I saw you wince a second ago. You're sore from last night bub." Harry says and Bambi pouts even more. "So?" The girl asks and sits back up so she can try to convince him. Harry chuckles while he walks over to the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth to wipe off the remaining of the frosting. "Petal, it's gonna hurt if we do anything, get it? I just don't want ya in pain, flower." He mentions as Bambi groans and flops onto her back, throwing a small fit before wrapping the sheet around her body. She stands up and takes a step, her legs wobbly as she tries to follow Harry into his restroom. "Ya see I'm fine!" Bambi exclaims.

Harry glances back behind his shoulder, seeing his baby stumbling over to him as her legs shake. He chuckles at the sight, tossing the wet cloth into the sink before walking over to Bambi, grabbing the back of her knees and her back. Bambi giggles as he carries her bridal to the kitchen, the compelling smell of toast filling her senses. Harry places her down on the stool in front of the kitchen island while he walks over to the plates near the toaster. The doe messes with nearby items, one being her lover's sunglasses while Harry finishes off with his plate.

Harry turns around to go serve his berry breakfast when he see Bambi wearing his pair of red heart sunglasses, one he bought while he was completely la la in Italy one night. He grins at the silly angel in front of him before he walks over, placing two plates of pb&j and a bowl of fresh strawberries on the counter. Bambi lets out a soft squeal, pushing the glasses up to her head as she plucks the sandwich up from the glass and immediately takes a bite, moaning at the taste of tasty mix.

While they both ate breakfast, Bambi looks around the house before spotting two suitcases by the front door. A frown quickly takes over her face as she sees Harry's passport laying on top of one of the baggages. Harry notices the shift of energy from his sunshine, his eyes following her stare behind him to see what she was looking at. When he sees that she was eyeing his packed items, he looked back to Bambi and took her hand in his. Harry's thumb drawing circles on the back of her hand in a comforting way, his berry's eyes beginning to sting while she takes a big gulp of a nearby orange juice.

"We'll be alright, baby." He speaks up and Bambi nods her head, pushing the heart glasses back down to rest on her nose so it would shield her watering eyes. Harry frowns at her action while the doe nibbles on a strawberry, suddenly losing her appetite as she stares down at her plate.

__

kinda a soft chapter i guess?? the next chapter will be pretty sad so i wanted to make this chapter have a happy memory.

also, i was gonna do smut again bc fûck it but i felt like it would've been too much after last chapter so i decided against it.

and the next chapter will be out pretty soon, I got the first few paragraphs done so look out for that!

thank you guys for reading and I'll see yall soon mwah xxx