seventeen

thank you so much for 3k, i never thought so many people would read my writing :')

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 28, 1971
5:00 pm

Harry wandered out of Mr. and Mrs. Petal's cottage only to see his pretty butterfly leaning against his car, wearing the same pink sundress she wore the day they had their first picnic.

Oh, how pretty the flower is.

"Hello there, Bambi." He speaks up and decides not to use one of his usual nicknames for her, not wanting to upset the pretty girl.

"Hey." Bambi mumbles quietly and turns around, jumping inside the car like she usually does as Harry dawdles to his side of the car, getting in.

"What ya want to listen to?" He questions awkwardly, starting his car and looking over to the adorable bunny, her head turned to face away from him.

Bambi shrugs her shoulders and doesn't dare to look up at him as he frowns, not liking the place the two are in.

"Listen Bambi." Harry starts and Bambi holds in a groan, not wanting to hear his side. She keeps her gaze away, avoiding looking him in the eyes before she falls deep into those green orbs.

"The thing that happened last week is a complete misunderstanding, berry. Y'know I wouldn't do that to you." Harry mumbles and Bambi gazes towards him but instantly looks away, shaking her head.

"Hey, look at me, baby." Harry mumbles and places his finger under her chin making her gaze up at him.

"It was Gemma- my sister." Harry mentions and Bambi's eyes falls down to her lap.

"I don't know if I believe you, H." Bambi mutters, her fingers fiddling on top of her thighs.

"She and her boyfriend are visiting from England, okay?" Harry tries to reason, hoping the butterfly will believe him.

Bambi sat there quiet as Harry continues to convince her, "remember how I was telling you all about them visiting the day we were at the flower field?" Harry brings up and Bambi's eyes widen, completely forgetting that conversation until now.

"So it was your sister Gemma?" The doe whispers as Harry nods his head, saying, "you can even come meet her if you wanna."

"So that means you didn't replace me?" Bambi asks and Harry nods his head.

"So that still makes me your girl, right?" Bambi sniffles and Harry nods his head for the third time, a small grin forming on his face.

The berry immediately bursts into a room-brightening smile, jumping across the seat of the car to him and wraps her arms around his shoulders. Harry smiling at the feeling of having his doe in his embrace again, his nose savoring her sweet smell of strawberries and vanilla.

"How I missed you, B." He whispers and pulls out of the tight hug.

"I should've listened to you sooner." The pretty girl apologizes and hugs him again, not wanting to stop feeling his touch.

"It's alright, pup. I should've ringed you and said I was taking her to the rink." Harry sings and Bambi nods her head, agreeing with what he said as he laughs.

"I like you lots, Harry." The sugar pop sighs into his neck before pulling away, smacking a sugary kiss onto his lips.

"Good, because I like you more than you know, puppy."

-

5:17 pm

"One strawberry f'me and peach for the lady." Harry speaks to the man over the counter, pointing to the variety of gelato and ice cream flavors.

"You got it!" The kind man exclaims and gets out his ice cream scooper, going right into the large tubs of the tasty, freezing desert. He places the gelato scoops onto the cones and hands it to the two of them, Bambi accepting it with a grabby hands.

"That'll be $1.25." He states, Harry handing the guy a dollar and quarter before dropping two more nickels into the tip jar.

"Thank you and have a nice day!" Bambi waves goodbye as she grabs Harry's hand, walking out of the small shop.

"Can we go to the park?" The girl questions Harry, gesturing to the place across the street

Harry looks down at the pretty girl and his eyes widen at the sight of her kitty-licking the peach gelato, blood instantly going south to his member.

Harry coughs into his fist and hums a, "yeah, of course" and begins to walk her over the park, trying to think of anything that isn't what would it feel like to have her tongue licking up his cock.

Although, that plan fails quickly when all Harry could think about is what his pretty peach would look like on her knees for him, taking his member between her lips as he fists her hair.

"What a vision it would be." He thinks as his length completely hardens in his trousers, begging to be released as Harry's imagination goes a step further.

"Harryy.." She would moan as he takes her, her pretty mouth releasing light whimpers as Harry mumbles sinful things god would send him to hell for into the shell of her ear.

Whilst Harry was doing his daydreaming, Bambi was still holding his hand, eating up her gelato as she repeats Harry's name over and over.

"Harry!" Bambi says for the what seemed like the tenth time, not understanding why Harry was staring into blank space.

"Harryyy." She whines and Harry finally snaps back into reality, looking towards the petal then down to member, then back to Bambi.

"So sorry about that sunshine" Harry apologizes as they begin to walk again, reaching the vacant park she was so excited about.

"I'm going on the swings!" Bambi shouts and let's go of his hand, rushing towards the swings and tossing her finished ice cream into a passing trash bin. Harry finds himself a place on a bench right in-front of the poppet, watching her closely as she gallops.

She places her bottom on the swing, her hands gripping the metal chains as she began to slowly rock, going back and forth to pick up some speed and height.

As Harry stares at the floor trying to forget all his bad thoughts, Bambi began to pick up momentum causing her sundress to fly up slightly, revealing her lilac cotton panties. The butterfly didn't care much about it (seeing as the park was empty) but when Harry looked up to check on the girl, he released a throaty groan. Bambi's legs were slightly separated as the bottom of her dress rests on the top of her thighs, almost scrunching at her hips.

He honestly couldn't take it anymore.

"Bambi, come here pretty girl." Harry shouts for her and Bambi frowns because she just started to get height. She stops her kicking which caused the swing to slow, letting her be able to hop off and skip over to the pretty man waiting on the bench.

"Yes, Harry." She sings when she nears him, Harry grabbing her by the hips and pulling her so she was right in front of him.

"I need to get home, darling." Harry mumbles.

"Oh- why?" Bambi pouts, confused on his sudden want to leave.

"Just got to take care of something." He coughs and Bambi shrugs her shoulders, not understanding him.

"Can I come with?" She asks and Harry's eyes widen, not sure if she would really want to come if she knew what he was going to do.

"Uh sure- c'mon puppy.."