Well, all right then! What a conversation. Phewwww! Okay! So, first thing first. Let me introduce the flower boys of H.I.L.L.S University. We all know the almighty Mew, so no need to explain further introduction about him. Let's just go on with the other four boys on the team.

The blond guy is Kim Tae Hyung. They all called him V. Don't ask why because I know neither. Unlike the other four boys, he's quite small and slim. He has soft white skin with bright sparkling eyes and a seductive smile. He's the most bitchy of all, 100% gay. He goes around, seducing people and slept with them for his own profit while enjoying life. He's quite clever so he never falls into a deep relationshit. Don't worry, he's clean because he's not stupid. However, don't be fooled by his appearance. Though he's sweet and cute, he's quite dangerous, an ultimate psychopath. He burned down his neighbor's house only because his neighbor accidentally threw a burning cigarette butt on his driveway. Luckily there are no casualties, so, the case was closed. Again, don't ask me why. You should know the answer why. Anyway, I wonder why everyone calls him V instead of Psycho.

The second guy, the tallest muscular guy among all, is Thanit Itthipat. His nickname is God, but this one I know why. He is just like a greek mythology God ascended to the earth. He is tall, muscular, handsome, rich and has a working brain. He has all the characteristics expected by all human beings on earth, including me who keep drooling while looking at his pictures. Due to his looks and his wonderful basketball skill, he becomes the second center of attention of all female gender in H.I.L.L.S, including all workers around the area. Unfortunately, he never cares about them since he only has his eyes on someone, in particular, an angry girl in H.I.L.L.S named Mild Lapassalam Jiravechsoontornkul or usually called by her nickname, Spice. Oh, I forgot to mention one thing. God is Mew's closest person. They literally grew up together and being friends since childhood. Nobody could understand Mew more then he is, vice versa. Though it looks like they could kill each other, in reality, they are inseparable.

The third guy, another muscular guy with no brainer, is Joss Way-ar Sangngern or people called him Dragon. Though he is quite slow on the head, he's the strongest among all. He is the best fighter in H.I.L.L.S. Nobody dares to defy Mew Davis because he is surrounded by great but worst people, including Dragon. No one dares to challenge Dragon except ones have a death wish. In terms of romance, no one (even the flower boys) knows that he actually attracted to nerd guys like Shawny. Well, he's another 100% ultimate gay (besides V) on the team. If V knows about this, he should have already eaten him since a long time ago because he's just too stupid to understand why. Oh, poor Dragon...

Last but not least, the only nerd guy on the team. He is Sean Xiao Zhan, an American born Chinese guy whose father owned H.I.L.L.S Hospital. It makes him the second richest after Mew Davis of the Davis Empire. He is a nerd with a brain and good composure. He is the type of quiet guy and the second closest to Mew. He uses his brain more often than his muscle (since he has none). Though he never really cares about what the other four do, he will always be the one to clean up their mess since he can handle all types of situations using his brain. In terms of romance, nobody knows his actual preference. Rumor says that he is a bisexual, but no one can actually prove that since he has never had a romantic relationship with anyone as far as other people know.

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Dragon put a hundred dollar bill on the desk with a wide grin. "Let's make a bet whether or whether not Mew bring God his iced coffee!"

Shawny shook his head in despair. Could he be more stupid than he is now? How could one never uses his brain like him? V merely did not care as his eyes wandering throughout the whole canteen, searching for his new prey. It has been a week he has not been laid and he almost died in agony. God only chuckled and grab the dollar bill from the table, followed by Dragon's protesting gaze.

"I will buy you lunch later on.", God chuckled.

"Hey! What are you doing!", Dragon protested, "Give me back my money! We don't know yet if you're winning!"

Shawny smiled in despair, "Mew always buy God an iced coffee. Could you please stop doing those stupid unnecessary things?"

"But who knows?", Dragon defended himself.

Not a while after, Mew came back to their seat with a tray of food and a cup of iced coffee. He put it in front of God before he took his seat back besides V. He looked at God and stretched out his hand.

"What?", God grinned.

"Give me the bill!"

"What bill?"

"Do you think I'm stupid? Dragon always makes a bet of the same thing."

Dragon rolled his eyes, "I don-"

Mew narrowed his eyes as he looked at God. God chuckled and throw him the dollar bill before he looked at Dragon with mocking eyes.

"Motherfucker!", Dragon grumbled. "I should have known! You guys are playing me!"

"It's because you're just too naive, Dragon!", Shawny retorted.

"Oh, Shawny darling... it's not naive. You are too nice...", V sneered, "It's called stupidity!"

"Fuck you all!", Dragon snorted in annoyance.

"Oh, with that body... I'd be dying to...", V winked seductively.

Mew ignored their bickering and started to enjoy his lunch when he heard someone shouting his name out of nowhere in anger.

"MOTHERFUCKER MEW DAVIS! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

Everybody became very quiet all of a sudden. Nobody in the whole canteen dares to move nor speaks. All eyes staring at the front door while an angry guy came rushing inside. Even those janitors trembled in fears.

"Uh oh...", V smirked while looking at his beautiful nails.

"Unfortunately somebody has a death wish today..."

"Who!? Who!? Who the fu-", God held Dragon's arm and pulled him back to his seat before he was able to make a further move.

An angry guy looked around until he found a glimpse of Mew. He gritted his teeth and walking so fast towards Mew in anger. Even Shawny could not hold himself and moved his gaze towards him. V is right. It looks like there will be a big bloodshed today.

"I know him. He is one of the guys from the soccer club", God took a glance at Mew.

Mew looks calm and in a good composure. God then heaved a sigh of relief. Mew seems to not be in a bad mood so he believes there is no need for him to think of the worst scenario that could happen before his eyes. That means he doesn't need to do anything, at least for now.

"Who is he again?", Mew asked God with a questioning look.

God shook his head, "Not really sure. I just knew he's one of the soccer boys. Never know him personally."

The angry guy finally stood before him, grabbed God's iced coffee and pour the whole content to Mew's face. Mew threw an eerie smile before he wiped his face with his hand. The whole canteen gasped in surprise, including the flower boys. There will definitely be a bloodshed today. Some students even began to record and share it on to school chat groups and media. Of course, nobody wants to miss the rare opportunity to see Mew killing someone, literally.

"Bear in mind, you son of a bitch Mew Davis! Today, I, Gulf Kanawut, will fucking kill you!"

Mew stood up while a wide smile could be seen from the corner of V's lips. He shook his head sadly and sighed deeply.

"He's cute. I wish I could fuck him before he dies..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~