Chapter 14: Nice Gestures

Start from the beginning

         “Was our date today?” I asked.

          “No, I just wanted to see you. I haven’t heard from you since your boss and I were talking.” Trevor said.

          Trevor was wearing a cream colored blazer, a black tie, a white shirt, and blue jean pants. He looked really good. When I got a whiff of his cologne, I instantly felt nauseous. I turned around, and ran to the bathroom.

When I was throwing up, I felt someone grab my hair, and pull it back.

         “Thanks,”I mumbled.

         “No problem, are you okay?” Trevor asked.

         “Yeah,” I said, wiping my mouth.

         Is it wrong for me not to tell him? Trevor is a really nice guy, and I would love to see where things go. I don’t want to scare him off.  Am I wrong for doing that?

I got up flushed the toilet, and went to the sink. I started brushing my teeth. “Sorry you had to see that.” I said, turning around to look at Trevor. 

“It’s okay,” Trevor said. 

“So, how was your day. “I asked, while getting on the counter top.

“It was okay, but now it’s gotten a whole lot better. How was your day? “Trevor said, walking in-between my legs.

“Well, it was okay, I went to the doctors, Ethan came over, and Alfie and I are friends again. “I said.

“Wait, so your boss came to your house today?” Trevor questioned, with a confused look on his face.

          “How do you know if I'm talking about my boss?” I questioned.

         “I just assumed, because his name is Ethan. “Trevor said.

         “Oh,” I said, shaking my head.   

         Ethan’s P.O.V

I was on my computer, in my office, working late. It’s about 11:30 now. I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I yelled. Five seconds later, my door was being opened.

“What are you doing twerp?” my sister asked.  

“Work, why?” I asked irritated.

“I was just asking a question, so when did you a Cece become a couple?” Abby asked.

“We are not a couple, just friends.” I said, looking away from my computer and up at my sister. 

“Well, that kiss didn’t seem like just friends.” Abby said with a smirk.

“Abby, can you please leave; I have a lot of work to get done with.” I said.

“Um, sure, after one more question.” Abby said trying to negotiate.

         “Fine go.” I said.

         “Okay, have you and Cece had sex yet?” Abby asked with the straightest face, this caused my eyes to go so big.

          “Abby, why do you want to know, if Cece and I have fucked yet? “I asked.

         “Because, and I’ll take that as a no.  Whatever you do, don’t have sex with Cece. She is very dirty, and can be your worst nightmare. Do you understand me? Try to break free from her trap, or you will regret ever meeting her.” Abby said.

“I thought you liked Cece. “I said. Abby just laughed. 

“Yeah, I did. I thought she was cool. But after what she did to me she deserves to die, and rot in hell.” Abby said.

“Abby, what happened? And why am I just finding out she did something to you?” I asked.

“Well, sir, that is because you distance yourself from us.” Abby said, getting ready to leave.

 “Wait, what did Cece do to you?” I asked, but Abby just left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        #TeamEthan or #TeamTrevor???

        Picture of abby on side 

        What do you think stacy did to abby?? Why does she want Ethan to stay away from her??

        Comment and tell me which team your on, and why abby wants ethan to stay away from abby.  

        Sorry I haven't updated in a while,  I've been really busy. But tell me your views on this chapter.