Chapter Twenty-Two

Kings point of view

I was in the middle of talking to my niggas when Brooklyn called my name.

"Why you look mad?" Ely asked pulling her hair into a bun.

She ain't answer her she just placed her hand on her hip while Miranda stood behind her smirking.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking towards her.

"Where were you last night?" She squinted her eyes.

"I was at Miranda's." I answered.

"Oh hell no." Reena exclaimed I glanced at her and seen her taking off her cocaine whites.

"Okay imma get straight to the point did y'all fuck?" She asked tilting her head.

I heard a bunch of ooh's.

"Naah." I replied. Imma fuck Miranda up , she messy as' hell.

"Soo last night you didn't ask me do you have a rubber?" Miranda smirked.

"Bruuh ian fuck you." I hissed.

"Okay so y'all didn't fuck , did y'all make out?" Brooklyn sighed.

I chuckled and walked off. I be damned if I stand there and listen to her go off about some bullshit.

"King don't walk away from me!" Brooklyn exclaimed.

I turned around , "Bruh why couldn't you pull me aside and ask me that shit? Instead you ask me in front of my family ? That's bullshit Brooklyn don't talk to me til it's time to go."

"Excuse me," She exclaimed

"Nigga are you stupid? I'm not some hoe off the street , you better come correct! I am your girlfriend talk to me with some respect." She yelled.

I sighed , i ain't tryna fight with her.

"I apologi-" Demetreus cut me off.

"Nigga you finna apologize ? For what ? she talking all out the mouth , shiid." Demetreus shook his head.

I shot him a look.

"Look aight I'm sorry but you don't respect me either look at the way you just disrespected me in front of my kin. And nawl ian fuck or kiss ha." I lied.

"Why you lying?" Miranda asked shaking her head.

"You gon make me smack the shit outta you." I hissed at her.

"King we fucked last night on my couch raw at that." She smirked.

Brooklyn chuckled.

"Move." She pushed me aside and swung at Miranda.

"Bob and weeve!" I heard Terrance yell.

I shook my head and grabbed Brooklyn.

"Aye sit the fuck down!" I yelled at both of them.

Brooklyn was about to say some slick shit but once she saw my face she rolled her eyes and walked over to Ely and Reena.

Miranda huffed and sat down on the picnic table.

"Everytime y'all together some shit happen , first off Brooklyn your pregnant you can not fight! Do you want our baby to get hurt! Quit being selfish ." I hissed at her before turning to Miranda.

"Miranda don't come to no more of my shit , don't text my phone and matter of fact leave I'll drop Malaysia off in the morning." I told her.

She started to say something but Reena cut her off.