Chapter Seventeen

Kings point of view

I was woken up to someone pecking my lips , and rubbing my dick threw my basketball shorts.

My eyes opened meet Brooklyn's gorgeous light brown eyes.

"Goodmorning." She smiled kissing my lips.

"Morning." I bit my lip , and rolled on top of her but I quickly got off once she winced in pain.

"You straight?" I asked stroking her hair.

She nodded her head.

I grabbed her hands and went between her legs , and slowly pulled down her panties. I kissed the insides of her thighs , and slowly rubbed her clit with my thumb and index finger.

A few seconds later of me massaging her clit , I heard the door open.

I felt Brooklyn tense and I froze.

"King come from out of there I can see ya bony ass." My mom spoke , I cursed under my breath and threw all the cover onto Brooklyn so she was covered.

"Maybe we should knock next time." Brooklyn's mom said to mine.

I looked at Brooklyn and seen her face red.

"Or maybe they shouldn't be getting freaky in a hospital." My mom snapped glaring towards me.

I shrugged.

"That's how you ended up with one kid , don't make a third." She joked siting down.

"You have another child?" Brooklyn's mom looked surprised.

"Uh, yes ma'am her name is Malaysia." I informed her.

She nodded her head .

"Are both your baby mommas okay with one another ? Or?" She trailed off.

"Uh I can't really answer that , their never really around one another." I said.

"I'm not too fond of her but I gotta put up with her." Brooklyn shrugged rubbing her belly.

"I don't like her either , she seemed like the messy type when King introduced us." His momma stated bluntly.

Brooklyn bust out laughing .

"Finally someone understands why I don't like her." She exclaimed , I shook my head.

"I remember when King was maybe fifteen -" I quickly cut her off

"Momma don't bring that up." I sighed shaking my head , she always telling people stories bout my childhood like don't nobody give a fuuuuck.

"Hush." Brooklyn and her moms hissed then turning their attention to my mom.

"As I was saying I remember when King was maybe fifteen." She continued , I shook my head once again and stood up.

"I'm finna go." I announced.

"Where?" Brooklyn asked looking up at me.

"To go handle business." I answered

"Mhmm just stay out of trouble." Brooklyn ordered.

"I gotchu." I promised kissing her on the lips gently .

"Ewww cooties." Janice , Brooklyn's mom pretended to gag.

I laughed , "I'll see y'all later?" I asked looking over at Janice and my moms.

"You sure will." Janice smiled.

"Bye boy love you." My mom yelled as I walked out of Brooklyn's hospital room door.

"Love y'all." I said closing the door and walking out the hospital entrance.