Chapter Thirty

Demetreus in the mm. 👆

King's point of view

"Bitch." I mumbled as I knocked down the picture of Brooklyn.

I dragged my garbage bags of belongings down the staircase and headed towards the door.

"Brooooooke." Ely cooed as she walked in the house, not caring to knock.

I dropped my bags and sucked my teeth. Just the person I wanted to see.

"Where's Brooklyn?" She asked, looking around.

"Where's my seed?" I questioned.

"What? King what are you-"

"Bitch you know what I'm talkin bout!" I barked at her.

She giggled.

"Oh, she went along with the abortion?" She asked.

"Yeah bitch she did. Why the fuck would you-"

"It isn't fun when you have something taken away from you isn't it?" She snapped.

"What you tryna say?" I hissed.

"Oh don't play dumb King! You know what you did to me!" She yelled.

I frowned.

"The hell you talmin bout?" I asked.

"2009, Junior year, at Melvin's house party you and your friends forced yall selves on me!" She cried.

"Forced ourselves?" I questioned, walking closer to her.

"Ian never raped no fuckin body!" I scoffed.

"Yes you fuckin did! Only you was supposed to take my virginity but you invited your friends!" She screamed.

"BITCH..I DIDN'T...RAPE YOU!" I yelled shaking her.

"If anything, yo ass got passed around!" I screamed as I poked her in the chest.

"Fuck you King! That's why Brooklyn got that abortion! Ha! Now you feel my fuckin wrath you asshole!" She spit.

I backhanded her and knocked her to the ground.

"You got me fucked up!" I yelled, punching her.

"Lil thot." I hissed.

I kicked her in her abdomen a couple times and walked out the house with my bags. That hoe got me fucked up. Ian never fucked her and if I did it must wasn't good enough to remember.
_________________________________

Brooklyn's point of view

3 months later

''Please tell me this is the last store we're going in.'' I whined as me and Reena walked into Walmart. Today is Demetreus 23rd birthday so we're getting some last minute things.

'"I'm happy it is so Ion gotta hear your ass whine no mo." Reena chuckled.

"I'm tired and hungry can you blame me?" I questioned grabbing a buggy.

"It ain't like you pregnant ain't no reason yo ass should be that hungry." Reena hissed.

"I know you see this pudge." I exaggerated grabbing my belly fat.

"Bitch your name should be slim cause yo ass so damn skinny." Reena remarked.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Umm no."

"Whatever heifer , look at that nigga checking you out." Reena elbowed me and nodded her head ahead of us.