Episode 16: Unlikely Alliance

Tari was pinned down and unable to move due to the tower debris. 

Belle: You know, the more you struggle, the more painful this is going to be. 

Tari: What else do you want me to say?! I told you last time I have no idea how I warp into video games!

Belle: Oh, please! I couldn't care less about your freak abilities! What I care about is what you did to Lucinia. 

Tari: I didn't do anything! I don't even know who that is!

Belle: LIAR!

Her hand lit on fire as she put it close to Tari's face.

Belle: You feel that, don't you? This is your last chance. What did you do to Lucinia?!

Tari: What's the point? You're not gonna believe me no matter what I say. 

Belle was about to attack when she was shot from behind. Lancer stood with his buster smoking. 

Belle: What are you doing?!

Lancer: Did you honestly believe I was taking orders from you?

Belle: What?

Lancer: That I was just a puppet tangled in strings. To obey what my master commands. No... For you see I obey only one... Only one master...

He lifts his head as his eyes turns from blue to purple.

Lancer: The Fallen.

He swats her away. He walks up to Tari and downloads a weapon.

Download: Dark Saber

He stabs Tari in the left arm as she screams in pain. Lamar and Masa watched this unfold from the computer.

Lamar: This has gone way too far, man! We have to pull her out! 

Masa: NO! It's isn't over yet.

Lamar: Are you crazy? Look at what he's doing to her! He's a evil clone of MegaMan working for a terrorist!

Theo: Tari... I wish I could help you right now. But... I can't. I know it's not fair that we're all counting on you when you're alone and it seems impossible. But I've seen you do the impossible before, so I know you could do this. I believe in you, Tari! 

Tari: Alright! Stop! I'll tell you what I know! 

Lancer stops and pulls out his blade. 

Lancer: I don't care about this Lucinia. She's as dead as the man, who created me. However, your arm might be of use to us.