Episode 1: Wrong Warp

Video games are everything! Jobs, entertainment, lifestyle, it's the engine that powers society itself, and to make it in this society, you need to win. A lot. Be it in FPS (First Person Shooter) games, Platformers, Battle Royal, you name it. There are gamers who train every waking moment of their life in hopes of becoming the best. And at the top of the food chain, you have Meta Runners. People who are willing to replace their limbs just for a boost in accuracy, dexterity and performance. With legions of fans who adore them, Meta Runners are the best of the best. 

???: That is until the world sees what I have planned. Until the world sees you... Tari

Tari: *gasps!!*

A girl with blue hair wakes and looks around her surroundings. Some kind of lab from the looks of it, but seems to be abandoned. 

Tari: Huh?

Her right arm had a IV inserted inside then saw her left arm was metal. Surprised then suddenly she started getting vivid flashbacks.

???: You did it! She'll beat the game in record time! I'm proud of you Tari!

She removes the IV from her right arm and started to move around.

Tari: Hello? Is anyone there?

???: We're going to ramp up the difficulty a bit? All I want, you to try your best.

She walked out the door, struggling to keep herself steady as she was now in an alleyway. A bright light in front of her.

???: Oh god no! No, NO, No, No, No! SHUT OFF! SHUT OFF!

Female 1: DOCTOR! WHAT'S Happening?!

???: JUST HANG IN THERE!

The Flashback ended with the entire room being blown to smithereens. At the end of the dark alleyway, she fell to her knees, managing to make it into the street, crawling on her hands and knees. There are screens promoting various products placed all around buildings. A few pedestrians are nearby. 

She begins to wander around, watching a few gamers playing video games.

Gamer 1: Oh, hey, did you want a turn?

Tari: No, sorry, just looking.

Gamer 2: Damn it! C'mon, C'mon! *laughing* Yes. *sees the bus* Ay boss! Damn it! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!

She looks around and sees a female gamer at a vending machine nearby.

Female 2: DANGIT!

Tari: Um... is something wrong?

Female 2: RRGH! My Day's ruined!

A simple knock on the machine caused it to drop an item.

Female 2: *gasps!!* Thank you so much!

Tari: Oh, it was nothing!

She venture some more, seeing an advertisement for Gamer Chairs and looking into a place called 'Game Drop'. Inside were gamers playing all sorts of games ranging from Platformers to FPS to Dating Simulators. Two people were passing by and saw her metallic arm.

Fan 1: Wait a second... is that? *walks up to Tari* Hey, uh, that cybernetic arm.... You're a Meta Runner, right?

Fan 2: Excuse me?? Can I have your autograph??

Tari: Um... Oh

Soon she was surrounded by fans, who were cheering for her.

Fangirl: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING A REAL LIFE META RUNNER! AAAAAAAA!