Oh Great, Here we Go Again!

Start from the beginning

I clutched the side of my head. What was I supposed to do now? Alex would be here any moment. He hates it when we return late! He gets all...punchy and stuff.

"Knock knock~" Sang a voice. I heard the door slightly open. "Guess who's here...."

Oh no. It's HIM. Alex the torturer.

I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want him seeing the guilt that was most likely written all over my face.

"Look at me, rat!" He demanded. I flinched, having no choice but to look at him.

"Where were you?"

Ah, the question I didn't want to hear.

"Um...I lost track of time when I was late after school!" I...I knew this was unprovable. But it was worth a shot.

"Lies...." he said in a whisper so dark, I felt the hair on my arm crawl.

"TELL THE TRUTH, RAT!" He commanded, raising his hand up. Once again, I flinched.

"You wouldn't believe me."

"Just tell me, sweetie."

"I was at the library, okay!"

"The library you say...? With who?"

My heart dropped. How did he know I was WITH someone?

"Your worst Nightmare!" I replied, grinning.

He shot me a dark and grimacing look. "Oh really?" He put his face inches away from mine.

"Tell me the truth, or I will find your last living relative and make sure they are gone," he whispered to where only I could hear.

"...D-did you drink your coffee this morning, sir?" I asked. This had to work.

Nope, I was wrong.

He slapped my face. "Listen here, girl! If you're not going to take this seriously, I will kill everyone you hate!"

"B-but...Alex!" I whispered. "Then you'll have to commit big oof on yourself! And wouldn't THAT be a crummy juncture? Also, thanks! I would appreciate that!"

He glared at me, and then slapped me again. At this rate, I knew my blood was all over his hands. Yes, his hits are as strong as Hurricane Katrina's winds.

"...follow me, sweetie...." he told me, grabbing my hand and dragging me to my feet. He then proceeded to drag me out of my room.

"I need to ask you something...." he whispered, leaning down(because he be as tall as fracking Slenderman or whatever).

"Leave, and never return!"

What?! You literally got mad at me like FIVE SECONDS AGO for NOTHING!

For some reason, my hair started floating and glowed a bright (s/f/c). My hands also glowed with small little (s/f/c) flames.

"Y-you're a monster! A FIRE MONSTER!!" Alex screeched.

What? I'm not a monster! My hands started moving on their own. Cassandra was standing next to Alex, and flames from MY hands shot at her.

She flew backwards into the kitchen. Both Alex and I gasped. I took a long look at my hands. What did I just do? I...hurt her! Thunder crackled outside, and rain pounded against the windows and roof.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't mean to! I didn't WANT to!

Alex glared at me, though his eyes were still filled with fear.

He slammed open the front door, picked me up my the waist with his burly hands, and proceeded to yeet me out into the rain.

"GOODBYE!" the door slammed as I was plummeting.

I ran into a tree, sliding into a pile of flowers.

Now I know what unwanted kittens feel like...

I burst into tears, staring at my hands. I was shaking uncontrollably, and I felt my hair droop down.

I don't have a home now, and it's all my fault! I shouldn't have let myself angry like that!

I scrambled weakly to my feet, staggering a bit.

I dizzily walked over to the nearest place, which was a coffee shop. There were some nice chairs out on a balcony.

I noticed a large lego bin for some reason and climbed into it.

I expected lots of painful legos to stab me for the sins I've done, but there was nothing.

Boom! Crackle! The thunder was so loud. I was afraid it would somehow come down from the sky, turn into another Alex, and abuse me.

I cried in the red lego bin I was curled up in. The sky cried with me, which made me sadder.

"HELP!" I hollered.

But nobody came...

(A/n) :
If you made it this far, great job! *gives you a gold star*
Keep watch for more chapters if you like this book so far!!