My Story

I was born in Mexico City Mexico. My parents were also born in Mexico. When I was 3 yrs old I moved to the United States for a better life. At around 5 yrs old I wanted to join Koop so badly I was so interested in it my parents literally couldn't say no. They flew me to South Korea where I had my first audition.
Time Skip :
I'm 7 yrs old and I got joined in a group called BTS. I was so excited to meet them that I couldn't wait but my shy ass took over and I was too shy to even say hello. It took me awhile to finally be in music videos because I was still too young and my manager, bang Pd Nim , wanted me to not be in music videos yet just for private reasons. My parents were so proud of me but unfortunately they divorced. My mom and my dad went there own separate ways And of course me and my older brothers stayed with my mom. We were so devastating my mom couldn't afford to buy so much food and etc. Luckily she got help from my aunt and uncle.
Time skip:
Im 8 yrs old and I found out my dad is the worlds biggest mafia. I couldn't understand what that was but my oldest brother did understand he told me he was gonna tell me I once I was old enough.
Time skip:
I'm 14 yrs old and I've been so happy I'm an idol in South Korea and know all over the world. I broke so many records I was so proud of my self and so were my family. But that's when I started to understand my dad. When I was about to start freshman year I decided I should go back to the United States in Texas I've been in and out of my school for so long I decided I should stay for this year. My mom got deported back to Mexico. Me and my brothers were so devasted that we all had to get a job even if I knew o had money I still wanted to help, I even played for most of the bills. I don't know when I'm going to get my mom back.
Time skip:
I'm 15 yrs old my dad has been dragging me with his problems. He's been wanting for me too meet his gang and his other mafia friends so i can be safe but I didn't wanted to but I was forced to. I know that my dad loves me and my brothers because he still cares for me and my brothers he wants all of us to be safe that's why he wants us to meet his mafia just in case his enemies target it us or use us against him. And it's still going on.