15: Falling Apart

Start from the beginning

I was shaken again. I groaned and somehow heard a beautiful chuckle.

How can a chuckle be beautiful?

"Wake up baby" then I heard a gorgeous voice whisper in my ear. But even if it's her I ain't giving up my sleep

"Jen, I'm tired" I whined with my eyes still closed.

"But I made us breakfast and I know you will want it" somehow I had a different interpretation of that sentence so I unknowingly opened my eyes and sat up.

"I'm up," I said and she chuckled.

"Not that type of breakfast honey" I pouted because of getting my hopes up and my sleep being cut. 

"What are you saying, I love breakfast" I needed an excuse. Well, it's not a lie though, I do love breakfast. It was my favorite meal. I could resist any food but definitely not breakfast.

But I also want the other type of breakfast. But sadly I can't have it. 

She chuckled and stood up. She picked a tray off of the table and she put it on the bed beside me.

I smiled.

"Breakfast in bed? We aren't even married yet" I said and grabbed the glass of orange juice and took a sip. Suddenly, the air became thick and I worried I said something stupid. 

"Y-you want to m-marry me?" she asked shocked. I looked at her and smiled as I nodded.

"I want everything with you, Marriage, Kids, everything" She blushed. I then looked at the tray and saw that there was only enough for me

"You aren't eating?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry" I sighed and picked up my fork. I cut a piece of my pancakes and held it up to her mouth.

Jennie hesitated but soon leaned in and ate it. Her tongue gently coming out and I think I just cummed. 

I cut another piece for myself and ate it. 

"So are you going to tell me what you were dreaming about?" I asked looking at her. She shook her head. 

"Why not?" I asked again after chewing the pancake I was eating. I love pancakes like I love my woman. Nothing can ever go wrong with them.

"Because it doesn't matter" I put my fork down. I take back my words. 

"Yes, it does. You woke up crying in the middle of the night" I said.

"Drop it and eat your breakfast" I raised an eyebrow.

"So you're my mother now?" 

"No, I am not your mother but I am your teacher and your girlfriend. We haven't been together long and if we are going to last there is something you need to know about me. If I do not want to discuss something then drop it" she stood up and left the room after that. 

Fuck Lisa, you said to be understanding and now you want to force her to tell you something she's not comfortable talking about? Really? 

I was mad at myself for ruining everything. I always do this. But all I wanted to do was fucking help. Was that wrong?

I didn't finish my food as I have lost my appetite. I got up and got dressed. I took the tray downstairs and placed it on the kitchen counter.

Jennie was washing the dishes. She turned around when she heard me placing the tray

"Where are you going?" she asked, wiping her wet hands to the cloth near her. 

"I don't want you to be mad at me and it seems you don't want to talk about anything right now and I want to give you space" I left the kitchen soon after. I walked to the living room and got my brown leather jacket off the couch and put it on.

"Wait" I heard her say and she came to the room. She got in front of me. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head on my chest. 

"Don't leave, please" she begged and I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. She got me wrapped around her fingers.

"Jennie... I went against my words, I promised you that I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable and I did just that because I was being an asshole but you should also know that we are not going to work out if you don't talk to me" I said softly and she nodded. 

"I know. I'm sorry" she said and she looked up at me with a pout. 

"Don't be sorry ok? It's not your fault" I'm officially whipped. 

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back holding her closer.

We pulled apart when the air was missing.

She bit her lip as she panted.

I leaned my forehead on hers and she smiled.

----------

I came home after spending the day with Jennie. I temporarily stayed in heaven and now I'm back in hell. 

I groaned hearing my parents arguing. I put my pillow over my head to drown it out.

What is their problem?

All my life they have been the perfect couple and now they can't go five minutes without arguing.

I heard the door creak open.

I moved the pillow off my face and sat up. I watched Bam close my door before climbing in my bed. I sighed and moved my blankets for him.

He got under the covers and rolled over and tried to get some sleep. I can not imagine how exhausted he must be.

I'm tired because of the shouting they do but at least my room is down the hall. His is right across from theirs.

I ruffled his hair and got up from my bed. This has to stop. It's now taking a toll on my brother's mental and physical health. 

I left my room, closing the door behind me. I walked to their room and I walked-in without knocking. They don't respect the people sleeping then I won't give them respect also. If they can fight without giving a fuck about us then I won't give them any respect.

"I don't know what your damn problem is with each other but you need to figure it out. Bam and I can't sleep because you two decided to be a bitch toward one another all night. My grades are slipping because I can not stay awake during class. Get it together. I'm taking Bam somewhere where he can sleep" I said and left the room ignoring what they were about to say to me.

I went to Bam's room and grabbed his school bag and put his uniform in it. I went into my room next and packed an outfit for me to use tomorrow.

I grabbed his toothbrush, I have one at Jennie's house already so I won't be needing one.

I shook him gently. He finally was able to fall asleep and here I am waking him up. He wouldn't budge. He was knocked out.

I smiled softly and decided to just let him sleep so I, instead picked him up. I went downstairs and slipped my feet into my Nike sliders.

I grabbed my keys and left the bitches.

I laid him down in the back and put our bags in the front seat. I got in the driver's seat and started the car.

I can't believe they are falling apart after years of being together. 

I shook my head to forget about negative thoughts and started the drive to Jennie's house.

It's almost three in the morning so I know she is sleeping so hopefully she won't be pissed at me for coming in early and interrupting her beauty sleep.

-----------

Don't forget to stream!