26: The Visit

A/n: ewww im so slow at posting
Also very sorry for any spelling mistakes I wanted to rush this one out for you guys!
-

As y/n and David finally pulled up to Tana's house y/n felt nervous and scared, the stress sweat was starting to show so she reached into her purse and grabbed some perfume.
"Ill go grab her hun" David smiled and got out of the tesla walking towards tana's door.

(David's POV)
Its been some time since I got to see tana, She never knew about y/n. Not many of my YouTube friends did honestly. I was scared to see how they would react to each other, with a quick knock I seen tana's door open "hey dave!" she yelled quickly hugging me. "Hey!" I awkwardly laughed. "Are you sitting in the back?" I asked "why would I? I call shot gun!" she yelled at the top of her lungs

(Y/n POV)
"I call shot gun!" I heard over the music, "fuck-" I got nervous and quickly crawled to the back seat. They walked closer and closer to the tesla. I was trying to not look so nervous as the doors opened. "I'm pretty excited to see you agai-" the blonde girl glanced over at me almost wanting to yell who I was and why I was in the back of david tesla "ahem!" david shot up his voice. The high pitch echoed into my ear making me Flinch "that is my girlfriend y/n" david pointed over towards my direction.

(Pov)
Everyone sat down in the seats.
You felt eyes darting in your direction from the rear view mirror but attempted to ignore it, The way tana looked at you made you stiff and ache as your shoulders couldn't stand the pain of sitting up oh so very straight.
"So-" you attempted to start a conversation but that was quickly shut down as tana turned on the radio. You nodded in defeat as you looked out at the window of LA.

It made you think About the life you started here. How your past relationships sank into you almost as if a knife would drag along your throat making you gulp for air.
You looked over at tana and david as they made a effort to talk... You would drain out the noise as much as possible trying to drain out the noise, anxiety started to kick in as your stomach went up and down almost like you were hanging upside down.

"Why are you so pretty?"

The words left your mouth without a second thought. David turned down the music "Did you say something honey?" the word rolled off his tongue as if it was nothing. You quickly shook your head attempting to get any attention on you away as possible.
"Y/n you seem very oh so quiet... You should speak more"
You laughed and nodded as the blonde girl known as tana wouldn't stop talking, it started to hurt at this point but once again you looked out the window.

After sometime of daydreaming you could feel the car stop "ah home sweet home!" tana ran out of the car towards davids house, you knew it was a joke but maybe it hit closer then you thought it would.
David and tana? Ha! No.

At Least you hope its a no...
David would never do that and leave you for tana.

"You coming babe or you just gonna sit in this car all day?" you could hear david ask towards you. You nodded and got out of the car walking towards the steps of the house following behind david like a lost dog.
"What do you want for dinner? I was thinking something quick like McDonald's or something" david added trying to catch your attention.
You walked faster gripping his arm and nodded on the good idea of McDonald's for dinner.

You and david walked into the house to see tana that already greeted herself to the couch "david! This sofa is amazinggggg-" Tana rolled her head back getting a good look at you almost as if her eyes could throw daggers "you should join me and order food before we shoot a vlog or whatever you wanted" tana rolled her hand and looked up at the t.v as it played a movie of her picking "uh sure tana ill order food!" david perked up and took of his shoes as you followed his footsteps. You were Bold and Strong. So why did tana make you feel so tiny and shy?

"What do you want from McDonald's babe?" david asked shyly ready to place the order in uber eats . "a value burger and a large fries with a coke" tana lifted her head from the sofa cutting you off before you could even say anything. You knew tana was nice and she even looked nice online! But you seemed to worry so much. You felt envy on her looks-

No... Don't let her get to your head
David was talking to you not her.

you placed in the order as you told david and he pressed send and by then you were both placed on the couch. You felt nervous being around tana for the most part ....
"Ahem david I think I'm gonna quickly get in the shower" you attempted to rise up almost tripping over yourself "I wont be long!" you laughed almost nervous "just knock on the door if food arrives early" and that took it as your que to exit the living room.

(Y/n POV)
I walked into davids room and picked out a comfy nightwear since you know.... Its almost 4 in the afternoon.
I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stripped and walked into the shower turning it on as cold water shot against my skin I yelped and quickly twisted the knob for it to become warm and settle against my skin. I let the water run as the thoughts began to flood my mind

You left them alone in the living room! Who knows what might happen.
David wouldn't do that to me!
But who said tana would? You don't even know her and you left her alone with david.
Shut up.
You better hope it wont end up on drama alert or some shit.

I quickly put shampoo into my hair trying to drain out the thoughts "ugh y/n its fine nothing to worry about."

-

(David pov)
I know y/n wasn't sure about tana but they would seem to get along just fine. "Daviddd" I turned over to tana as she whined "Im boredddd" tana rolled up and whipped a pillow towards me. I could hear her laugh as I gripped the pillow and smack her back "enough tana" I laughed "pay attention to the movie and once y/n comes back we ca-" I was cut off short.

-

David was cut short as tana crawled onto his lap, she was playing around right? David sat still not wanting to wish this was real.

But oh boy was he wrong

"David" Tana sat up right against his lap, she started to twist his hair between her fingers "I understand you enjoy y/n but.... Maybe you could enjoy me also?" Tana looked into Davids eyes almost begging for attention.
"Get off please" david felt weird.... Very weird.

(End)

A/n: *Gasp* what will happen next?! Jk I'm pretty slow with updates don't you think?