2/2 : The Gym

-TIME SKIP A FEW MIN AHEAD-
YOUR POV.
____________________________
I was a tired mess I got up and went it go get changed. sweat was every where on me. I finally got my breath as I was walking with a towel around my neck I felt a hand grab my arm.
"Huh?" I turned around to see Scotty standing there he got changed already he was really cute in his black jeans and "Anti Scotty" merch. "Hello!" I said smiling. "Do you wanna hang out?" He asked " or even get something to eat?" I sat there for a second. " Why not?!" I said in a joyful voice. " let me get ready quickly and I'll meet you outside of the gym!" I said as I walking into the change rooms.
{OUTFIT DOWN BELOW!}

I walked outside to see him on his phone looking threw instagram and twitter

I walked outside to see him on his phone looking threw instagram and twitter. "Hey! sorry I took to long." I said putting my hair behind my ear with a faint smile. "Hey look!" He looked at the ground and found a flower it was blue mixed with purple. "Here a flower for a pretty girl" He gave me the flower and smiled at me. "So where do you wanna go?" I said putting the flower in my hair. "I don't know you pick!" He said raising his eyebrow "Hey wanna go to a cafe near my house?" I asked " Sure!" He said in a chipperd voice. I got in my car and watched him buckle up. "Soooo....Are you new here?" He asked looking at me. "Actually yea. I'm from Canada but I moved here to America. I just wanted to get away from the cold" I laughed. {A/N: I'm Canadian so yea.}  "Wow is it nice over there?" He asked still looking at me. " Yes I may have moved but Canada is always my home!" I giggled. I finally pulled up at the cafe. "Come on!" I say opening the car door and locking my car. *BEEP BEEP* the car locked. "Now welcoming Queen Y/N! " He said holding the cafe door open for me. " Thanks you sir" I pretend to pinch my jacket and walk in.
------------------------------------------

{TO BE CONTINUED}